Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Luxola Shopping Review

Luxola is an online shopping website that offers many popular beauty brand. Prior to this, I always thought that they only cater to those in Singapore, as that's where they're HQ is based, so I was quite surprised when I found out they shipped out their parcel to 10 different countries. For Malaysia, shipping fee is free for order above RM40, and as usual I was tempted and decided to scroll through their website.

Setting up an account was easy, it only took a few minutes, I even got a 20% discount upon sign up, with no minimum order. But of course, do make sure your order is above RM40 so you'll be eligible for free shipping.

After browsing for a while, finally I decided to get Natural World Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil 100ml and Natural World Argan Oil of Morocco Moisture Repair Hair Treatment Oil 25ml. I wanted to get the Argan oil in 100ml bottle but unfortunately there was no stock available, the 25ml bottle was the last one in store so I was quite lucky to get it before it run out.

There are many payment options available for your convenience. An order confirmation e-mail will be send promptly after payment.

My order was done on a Saturday afternoon and was shipped out from Singapore on Monday morning.I received them on Saturday morning, which for me is quite fast as I'm quite far away in Sabah.


My order came in a Luxola bubble wrapped envelope. Everything was neatly wrapped and secured nicely with lots of bubble wrap.


Overall it was a pleasant shopping experience. So, if you're into online shopping especially for beauty items, do check out Luxola as they offer lots of brands that can't be found easily in Malaysia : )

Comments

Popular Posts