Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

LOVEISDERMA Skincare

A month ago, I received these lovely LOVEISDERMA skincare products from a friend who was abroad in Taiwan. I was quite interested in testing these out as prior to this, I'd always had some positive experience trying out Taiwanese skincare. After 4 weeks of trying out LOVEISDERMA products, here's an honest review on a few of their bestseller  ^.^

LOVEISDERMA Hydramax Serum


LOVEISDERMA Hydramax Serum  provides hydration without adding any greasiness to the skin. I love the packaging for this serum, the glass bottle with the dropper makes it easier to estimate how much I was going to use for my whole face and neck.


This serum has a watery texture, it absorbs fast into my skin and I didn't need to wait too long before applying my sunblock. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, without any tingly dryness effect. Overall I love how this serum keeps my skin feeling hydrated without adding any oiliness to my combination skin.
 

Another plus side is this serum doesn't caused any flare ups on my sensitive skin. My skin appears much healthier after 4 weeks of trying this out.


For those who are not familiar with the effects of Hyaluronic Acid in their skincare, Hyaluronic Acid works in keeping skin plump, hydrated and younger looking. So if you're still looking for that precious fountain of youth, do give this a try!



LOVEISDERMA UV Shield SPF 50


I have always love wearing sunblock, it's one of my beauty regime that I never skip. My skin are prone to freckles and pigmentation, so I really do need to apply sunblock to keep them at bay. 


This product contains Titanium Dioxide, which is famous for causing white cast effect on skin. But this creamy sunblock does nothing of that sort, it comes in nude colour that makes my skin looks flawless and evenly smooth.



Before & after using LOVEISDERMA UV Shield SPF 50


This also works really well as a makeup base. Not only does this protects my skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays, it also gives my uneven skin a healthy glow.



LOVEISDERMA B5 hydraboost Gelly Masque


This gel-based masque came in a huge 500g sized container. It has it's own spatula for scopping out the gelly masque. It feels cool and refreshing on my skin upon usage. After clearing and rinsing off the excess masque using the spatula, I immediately noticed a brighter, softer & bouncier skin. 


If you're suffering from dry skin, this will benefit your skin greatly as it keeps skin hydration to an optimum level. Even though I have combination skin, my nose region are prone to dryness, but now it no longer feels rough to the touch and I no longer see any skin peeling off around my nose.   



LOVEISDERMA Deep Hydrating Bio Cellulose Mask


For those who prefer an easier, less fussier way of treating their skin anytime, anywhere. LOVEISDERMA Deep Hydrating Bio Cellulose Mask is the perfect mask for you. It's convenient and less messier. It's main uses are maintaining healthy skin structure and appearance, including preventing moisture loss, restoring smoothness, reducing inflammation, and enhancing skin firmness.


If you're in need of a hydration boost, this is the perfect mask for you. It's gentle on my skin and I didn't experience any redness nor skin irritation after applying this mask.The only thing it left me was soft, bouncier, dewy looking skin ^.^



LOVEISDERMA Intensive A.I


This cream came with a pump dispenser, which made it more hygienic and easier to use. It's creamy texture doesn't feel oily at all, it's quite light weight and absorbs fast into my skin.



I rarely suffers from redness, unless I stay too long in the sun, but it does feel gentle on my skin. My sensitive skin doesn't suffer any itchiness and dryness after trying this for a while, which tend to happen whenever I encounter skincare that doesn't suit my skin.

 
 
For those who suffers from Rosacea, finding the perfect skincare that are suitable can be quite a challenge. Since this product is made for treating flare-ups, redness and blotchiness, it's definitely worth a try if you're still looking for skincare that treats these annoying skin woes.


Overall, LOVEISDERMA Skincare is perfect for those who prefer a gentle, thorough skincare regime that provides intense hydration that keeps skin looking younger looking without suffering from any irritation and discomfort.



Comments

Popular Posts