Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

AHC Premium Hydra B5 Lotion & Toner

AHC Stands for Aesthetic Hydration Cosmetics, a professional aesthetic skincare established in South Korea. I've been curious about this Korean skincare brand after seeing their commercial ad which features Anne Hathaway's as their brand's spokesperson. So I was trilled to try out their trial set of AHC Premium Hydra B5 Lotion & Toner.



Premium Hydra B5 Toner




Texture wise, this is a watery type toner with a mild floral scent that I find very pleasing. It's non sticky and absorbs well into my skin. The effects are instantaneous as I find my skin feeling extra supple as the toner sinks into my skin. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and I didn't suffer from any irritation. Thought the texture is quite thin and watery, I find the hydrating effect to be quite good.



Premium Hydra B5 Lotion 



Though this is best for dry skin, I find the texture of this lotion to be light weight and doesn't feel too heavy at all on my skin. It has the the same floral scent as the toner, which smell very pleasant to me. The best thing about this lotion is it doesn't leave any oily slick on my skin. It seems to work best when used along with the toner as my skin no longer suffers from dry patches.



Overall, I find both AHC Premium Hydra B5 Lotion & Toner to be perfect for my combination skin. Best of all, I really love the scent of these 😍 I am tempted to get full bottles of these 2 once my toner and lotion runs out. If you haven't tried these out, well you must because if it's good enough for Anne Hathaway, then it's definitely worth a try 😉



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts