Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival

Well well well... it seems we're about to shop till we drop, as Lazada is having massive sales again, this time it's the Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival, the biggest one day sale, with prices as low as RM1, discounts up to 90% off, collectable vouchers worth RM11,000,000. Not to mention the SLASH It and SHAKE IT programme. Oh dear, it will definitely be one hectic day for me 😱

I'd been thinking of replacing my old mobile phone for a while now, so the first thing that I wish to get during Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival is a new mobile phone. The one that I'm using right now is the mobile phone that I got more than 3 years ago, which I've been using for a long long time 😂 It's been my faithful companion since the early days I started blogging. But nothing last forever, and my beloved mobile phone will slowly die of old age. It is inevitable and I will surely miss our precious moments together 😔

Opening a new chapter in life with a new mobile phone, lol, Vivo V11i seems to the perfect fit for me. I have always love stargazing and the Nebula colour is an iridescent purple hue that's reminiscent of galaxies beyond the milky way.  The exterior alone is reason enough for me to get it. But of course, I need to be patient and wait for the Lazada 11.11 Sale so I'll be able to save more on discounts. Heheheee 😆

Vivo V11i (4GB RAM + 128 GB ROM)


Growing up in the 90s, where Spice Girls ruled the airwaves, screaming Girl Power and redefining the word feminism in a way that a young girl like me could identify, having pencil thin eyebrows just like Posh Spice was my goals. So I started to pluck my thick eyebrows without any care, lol. Back then, it wasn't too bad looking until that dreadful day I got chicken pox, my whole face was covered with red angry looking blisters. Unluckily for me, a few of those blisters ended up on my eyebrows. Once they'd dried out and formed into scabs, I just couldn't stop myself from picking them off. I even managed to rip off some of my eyebrows during the process, and guess what, they never grew back, eeeeeeeeekkk😂

That's the reason why I am thinking of getting Benefit Colorfull Brows Kit Shade 04 (Holiday Sets). Holiday season is coming up soon, there'll be tons of parties and reunions, so I really need to step up my game, well at least in the makeup department, lol. When it comes to brow makeup, Benefit is one of the best in defining and adding volume to my thin, sparse brows. I have always love their product and even though they are slightly  pricier than other brands, the overall quality definitely makes up for it. The fact that there'll be discount during the 11.11 sales makes it even more worth it. Can't wait to get my brows on fleek 😉

Benefit Colorfull Brows Kit Shade 04 (Holiday Sets)


Christmas, the season of giving is coming up soon and I am thinking of splurging on a bottle of perfume as a Christmas gift for my mom. My mother is a perfume lover and I inherited my love of perfume thanks to her. When I was a little, I would always ask for a spritz or two whenever I saw her putting on her perfumes, I always get to pick which one to try on though she did refrained from spritzing me something that's a little too mature for my age. Over the years, I'd noticed that we share almost the same taste in perfumes, as we both love deep, sensual gourmand scents. 

After much research, I find La Nuit Tresor L'Eau De Parfum to be the perfect scent for her. I  first stumbled upon this gem while testing out perfumes at a perfume counter. I sprayed it on my wrist and for the whole day I get a whiff of warm vanilla, syrupy caramel with a touch of smokey incense and patchouli . I would described this as a mature, darker version of La Vie Est Belle, another Lancome perfume that I love. The best thing about this perfume is the wonderful silage, it's definitely not for the faint-hearted. A head turning scent that's captivating and mysterious ✨

If you're a perfume lover, you'd probably knew that StrawberryNet is one of the best place to get perfumes at a lower price. I'm super excited to know that they'll be offering discounts during the 11.11 Sale, all the more reason for me to get this!

Lancome La Nuit Tresor L'Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml/1.7oz


If you love great bargains and your life mantra is Save Save Save. The Lazada 11.11 Shopping Festival that will happen on 11 November is something that you can't afford to miss out as there'll  be crazy discounts and deals that will only be happening for a day. So start your wish list now, or better yet, just add them on cart now so you'll be able to purchase them without much hassle during 11.11 sales which is bound to get a little hectic 😊


Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular Posts