Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

ORGGA French Rose Daily Cleansing Powder

A few months back, I accidentally stumbled upon ORGGA, a local Organic and Natural skincare brand while browsing through my instagram feed. They were having giveaway and luckily enough I was picked to be one their lucky winner. Yay! The product that was sent based on my skin type is this sleek looking bottle of ORGGA French Rose Daily Cleansing Powder.


ORGGA French Rose Daily Cleansing Powder 
3 IN 1 Cleanser, Mild Exfoliator & Mask made from Natural and Organic ingredients.

Skin Type : 
For dry, aging, premature aging, normal, combination.

Ingredients :
Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal), kernel flour, Moroccan Rhassoul clay, French Pink clay, Flour Prunus dulcis (Almond) meal, Oryza Sativa (Brown Rice) flour, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) milk, Linum Usitatissmum (Flax seed) meal, Rose Centafolia (Rose) flower, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) flower, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) fruit extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) fruit extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) peel, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) leaf, Lycium barbarum (Goji berry) fruit extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed extract, Pelagonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) oil & Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) oil.

Free from :
Alcohol, Hydroquinone, Mercury, SLS, Paraben, Synthetic Preservative, Sulfates, Synthetic colouring & fragrance.

Claims :
  • Clean, Treat and Hydrate your skin.
  • Remove dead skin cells, black heads, white heads and treats acne.
  • Treat uneven skin tone and texture.
  • Brighten dull skin.
  • Delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Smooth and soften skin.
  • Give your skin a healthy natural glow.
  • For a natural, even and less flaky makeup application.


Scent wise, this cleansing powder has a mild citrusy scent that reminds me a lot of dried sour plums, which I love, but of course, you can't eat this, lol. In order to use this for cleansing, all we have to do is to add a drops of water to it to make a smooth paste. Then gently massage your face in circular motion, rinse off and pat dry. 


Due to it's exfoliating properties, I only used this every 2-3 days, and so far it works great in keeping my skin clean and smooth. It's gentle on skin and doesn't leave my sensitive skin feeling dry nor irritated. I love using this as a face mask, I usually leave it for 5 minutes before rinsing them off.  It also seems to keep my problematic T-zone area less bumpy and much more smoother. I'm used to using gel type cleanser and switching to powder based cleanser does take a little more time to thoroughly clean your face, so most of the time I skipped using this on hectic days and used it as a mask instead


Overall it's a good choice for those who are into natural and organic skincare.



Comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!
    Best Skin Care Products
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating boswellia serrata extract powder

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts