Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

The Addams Family

For this year's Halloween, me and Irene decided to do a Halloween photo shoot of The Addams Family, with me as Wednesday Addams and Irene as Morticia Addams. Since I hadn't dyed my hair in a long long time, I decided to skip the wig and styled my natural black hair instead into braids. Irene had to wear a wig though as she'd just dyed her hair.


As usual, Robin likes to tag along and can't leave us alone for long during the photo shoot. So one of us need to keep him company or else he'll be asking for a wrestling session cuddle or hiding beneath the table, as can be seen in this pic. Robin loves to pose for the camera, he even managed to do the same expression as me, lmao.


My Wednesday Addams costume was a dress I bought from Lazada, it was super affordable and I was surprised by the quality, though I should probably bought a size smaller since I'd lose some weight these few weeks, nevertheless I managed to alter it and it fits like a glove. Since I didn't have much time to prepare a poison bottle, I used my favourite bottle of serum as a prop instead, lol.


Irene's been really busy these few months, but she managed to finish her Morticia Addams dress which was designed and sewn by her in just under 6 hours. Here she is cutting off a beautiful rose, leaving out all the thorns 😐


Wednesday Addams is supposed to be gloomy, but I just can't help myself to smile, since it's my default face, lmao. So here I am holding a headless doll with a happy face 😂


The 60s tv series Morticia Addams signature pose....


I even borrowed one of Irene's knife for this photo shoot 😂


A beautiful skull that Irene got from a costume shop from Segama, where they sold lots of weird and interesting party favours, props and costumes. The perfect prop for Morticia Addams 💀


... and finally a picture with Robin 💙





Comments

Popular Posts