Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Atopalm Real Barrier Extreme Essence Toner

Hydrating toners are my holy grail skincare products and I believe everyone would benefit a lot by adding this to their skincare regime. Hydrating toners help to hydrate the skin while at the same time priming the skin so that serums and moisturizers are able to absorb better into your skin, and if you have combination or oily skin like me, it helps a lot to remove leftover grimes that weren't able to be properly clean off by your daily cleansers.


Real Barrier by Atopalm is a korean skincare, specifically formulated for dry and sensitive skin types, but with a twist: it features hyaluronic acid and patented dual ceramides in addition to MLE. These two extra ingredients go a long way toward hydrating and comforting skin.

Description

More than just a toner, an essence toner for skin barrier protection. Light as a toner yet deep as a nourishing essence, this essence toner hydrates and nourishes skin deeply at the same time.Advanced replenishing toner with double benefits


This hydrating toner has a sturdy plastic bottle with a small nozzle opening, which makes for easy pouring. It contains no artificial fragrances and has a thicker consistency than most watery toners.


It almost feels like an essence, though slightly thinner in terms of consistency. It absorbs easily on skin, without making my skin feeling greasy. The hydrating effect is instantaneous and it gently soothes my skin, making them feel soft to the touch. 


It contains lavender, orange, and vetiver root oils to supply a mood-enhancing aroma, a rather pleasing scent that doesn't overwhelm the senses.


Personally I love applying this with a cotton pad, gently pressing my skin with the soaked cotton pad. I even use this as a hydrating mask, soaking several cotton pads and leaving them on certain dry spots on my skin for a few minutes. It works to cool down my skin and reduce the redness on my skin after a day out in the sun.


Real Barrier skincare range contains no parabens, Ethanol, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEG, Artificial Fragrances, Benzophenone, Diathanolamine and Artificial Pigments. Perfect for those with sensitive, dehydrated skin.

*Product received in exchange for a review, however all views and opinions are solely my own. Thank you 0.8L Malaysia and Real Barriers for sending me this Atopalm Real Barrier Extreme Essence Toner, it's been a pleasure to discover the benefits of this product.

Comments

Popular Posts