Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Bellflower Hibiscus Anti-aging Gel Cream

I've always love skincare, especially natural skincare that are much more gentle on my sensitive skin. I am lucky to have stumbled upon the latest skincare brand from Korea, Bellflower and was super excited to  make a review on their newly released product, which is the Bellflower Hibiscus Anti-aging Gel Cream.


𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 :

𝑯𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒂 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 5,000 𝒑𝒑𝒎
Hibiscus contains gentle acids that have a slight exfoliating effect on the skin. Not only does this help with age spots, this Hibiscus benefit can encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion.

𝑨𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆 0.04%
Adenosine helps protein synthesis and collagen synthesis in the dermis. It acts as a nourishing material, which helps prevent skin aging.

𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏
It is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration.



𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Water, Camellia japonica seed oil, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Cetearyl alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Cetearyl glucoside, Arginine, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed collagen, Tremella fuciformis extract, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Wheat amino acids, Acorus calamus root extract, Perilla ocymoides leaf extract, Rosa centifolia flower water, Caprylyl glycol, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Natto gum, Gardenia florida fruit extract  



It comes in a plastic squeeze tube bottle packaging, with a small nozzle opening. I love products with packaging such as this as it makes it so much easier to squeeze out the product.


The gel cream has a milky white colour with no noticeable scent. It spreads easily on skin and I find it to be quite lightweight, as it absorbs fast into my skin without making my skin feeling greasy. I did not noticed any bumps appear on my skin, which sometimes happens whenever the product is a little too rich and heavy for my skin.


Most of the time, I prefer using serums or hydrating lotions during the day but these days I've been using this instead, and it works well in keeping my skin soft and smooth. My dehydrated, combination skin has always love gel type moisturizer and this one works well under makeup too, which gives a dewy effect to your whole look, and so far this seems to work well with my skin 😊


If you would love to know more about Bellflower, do check out their website on the following link :

https://www.bellflowercos.com/

And if you're a Malaysian do check out WKRetail as you can now easily purchase Bellflower products from their online shop :

https://shopee.com.my/wkretail




Product received in exchange for a review, however all views and opinions are solely my own. Thank you Daniel Park from Bellflower for sending me this Bellflower Anti-aging Gel Cream 🌺

Comments

Popular Posts