Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Feminae Argan Oil - Face, Neck & Decolette Cream

Last december, I luckily won this jar of Feminae Argan Oil - Face, Neck & Decolette Cream from their facebook giveaway. Prior to this, I'd never try out any products from Feminae, and I'm not too familiar with their products, I do however know that they're made by an Italian company in the city of Carpi, Modena.


𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐢𝐥 - 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤 & 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Description :
Argan Oil, also known as Liquid Gold is naturally rich in essential fatty acids and natural vitamins and antioxidants. It works in synergie with this cream to create a rich and deeply absorbent emulsion. Thanks to the presence of Argan oil, face muscle tone improves, counteracting skin aging signs and making skin smoother and velvety.

Instruction :
Apply on your face,neck and decollete, then massage it until its complete absorbtion.


Feminae Argan Oil - Face, Neck & Decolette Cream came in a sturdy glass bottle, it also came with a mini spatula which is perfect for me because I never really like scooping out cream straight from the jar with my fingers,  because everytime you dip your fingers into your jar of creams, you're introducing bacteria into them, which over time changes the pH of the formula,  potentially making them less effective. 


The cream has a smooth, velvety texture which feels quite cooling on skin. 


It has a very pleasing citrusy, vanilla like scent which I love. It's a mild scent that doesn't feel too overwhelming at all.


The cream absorbs wonderfully into skin, leaving them feeling soft like silk, with a hint of the citrusy vanilla scent. It doesn't feel thick nor heavy on my combination skin, and it doesn't leave my skin greasy at all. It seems to work well in hydrating my skin without causing any break outs.


I used this mainly at night as I prefer using essence and serums on my face during the day. I do however enjoy applying this on my neck on both day and night as it seems to work in lessening out my neck wrinkles. I've been giving extra attentions to my neck lately as this area often shows signs of aging faster than your face, lol.


Overall I do love using this as part of my anti aging skincare routine, it's probably the best anti aging cream I'd tried so far and I'm super glad it seems to work well on my skin.

Comments

Popular Posts