Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Heimish Bulgarian Rose Line

One of my favourite flower is Rose and I have always been into rose infused skincare as I find them to be quite soothing on my sensitive, combination skin. Imagine my surprise when I get picked for Style Korean Global 'Try Me, Review Me Heimish Rose line' event. The latest rose infused line from Heimish has received quite numerous rave reviews and I am super excited to get the chance in trying this out. The 3 products that were sent to me includes the Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch, Bulgarian Rose Water Mist Serum and Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream. 

Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 

My under eyes tend to be a little sensitive when it comes to using eye creams, which is why I tend to skip using eye creams and stick mostly to eye patch and eye mask. I find this to be a good option for treating puffy and dark under eyes circles because it works really well if you routinely use it. 


This has a fresh pleasing scent of Bulgarian Rose Water, and it comes with it's own spatula to scoop out the eye patch which is soaked full of Bulgarian Rose Water. I love the shimmery glitter on this eye patch and the soft, smooth texture of it. This can also be used on other dehydrated and wrinkles prones areas. I usually left them for around 20 minutes before taking them off.


The best thing about this eye patch is you could actually used it as an essence by dissolving it into hot water. Once it cooled down, I used it on my neck area instead of my face as I'm wary of developing small pimples. So far, it works really well in hydrating and smoothing out the skin around my neck.



Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Mist Serum 

This facial mist contains 88% Bulgarian rose water and has a mild milky scent of fragrant rose water, which reminds me a lot of a local drink that I love, Air Bandung, which is a rose cordial syrup drink mixed in with some evaporated milk.


Despite it's watery texture, this feels super hydrating on my combination skin. I love using this during the day as I have a preference for something lighter because my skin tends to be rather oily during the day and slathering heavy moisturizer doesn't sound so appealing.


Best thing about it is you could actually used this to set your makeup. The spray mechanism is rather good, with finely mist that dispersed evenly, enveloping your skin and leaving them feeling soft and smooth. This comes in a sturdy bottle that's travel friendly, perfect when you're in need of instant hydration during the day, the sweet milky rosey scent is an instant lift me up too.


Heimish Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream 

This is stated to be a primer cream that improves skin complexion for a better makeup look. Texture wise, this is creamy and has a soft satiny feel to it. Out of the 3 products from Heimish Bulgarian Rose line, this has the strongest fresh rose scent, which might appeal to rose lovers.


Despite it's creamy texture, it does sink rather easily on skin. It smooths out my complexion leaving a faint glowing sheen without the added greasiness. I have combination skin and some days my T-zone area tends to be rather oil and slathering this on do add unnecessary shine to those area, so I usually skip using this on those problematic areas. If you have normal or dry skin, this would be a better fit for you due to it's thick, creamy texture.


This has an added boast of anti wrinkles properties, so I do love slathering this on my neck and it seems to work in smoothing out those fine lines. It also brightens up my skin, leaving them feeling soft and silky, which may be due to the fact that this also works in removing dead skin cells, overall it's a love from me 


I love all 3 products but if I have to choose one, my favourite out of the 3 would be Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch. I'd been sporting panda eyes for a while now as I love doing my personal projects late at night. This product is the best as it reduce the puffiness and dark circle under my eyes. 

If you're interested in trying out this Heimish Bulgarian Rose Line, do check out Style Korean Global.

Comments

Popular Posts