Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

[JOLSE] Hope Girl 3D POWDER BLUSHER 5g

A few weeks back, I received these new 3D Powder Blushers from Hope Girl Korea, courtesy of Jolse. Thank you for sending these all the way from Korea 💕


The colours for these blushers are 01 Sexy Rose & 02 Coral Stone.


Both of these blushers have pearl pigments which tend to give skin a luminous look. Well I'm going to try and create 2 different looks for these and see how it goes.


The top of these 3D Powder Blusher contain the puff applicator while the bottom contain the powder blush. 


O1 Sexy Rose is a sweet looking shade of pink. The blusher puff is super soft and it's quite easy to build up the colour, which makes it perfect for makeup beginners. 


If you have slightly olive, tan skin like me, you're going to need a few more extra pat as the colour doesn't show up that much. At first, I was quite worried at the amount of shimmery glitter but somehow it doesn't look too overwhelming on my skin 🌟


My favourite blushers usually lean more towards warmer tones, so 02 Coral Stone is the perfect fit for me.


Somehow this appears rather pinkish on me, albeit darker than 01 Sexy Rose.


02 Coral Stone looks much more obvious on my skin and it does give my skin a rosy flush look. I'm using minimal makeup for both of this looks, and adding a touch of blusher seems to brighten up my whole look. 


Both are gorgeous looking colours that's perfect for natural looking makeup look, and applying them both at the same time seems to work for me too 😉


If you're interested in trying this out, do check out Jolse, an online Korean Beauty website which offers a lot of Korean skincare and makeup brands ❤



Comments

Popular Posts