Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Skinfood Black Sugar First Serum Gold Edition

Under the motto of 'good food for health is also good for the skin', SKINFOOD is the first food cosmetic brand developed with a differentiated unique concept of 'food'. Well with a unique brand name and motto such as that, how can I possibly resist? lol.

So when Skinfood Malaysia organized a Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold (Limited Edition) giveaway, I straight away joined it and luckily enough went on to win it, hehehe.

The Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold Edition Set contains:
1 X Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold Cotton Box
1 X Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold 120ml
1 X Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold (miniature 30ml)



The special cotton pad comes with 2 different surface, one with a netting surface to helps skin exfoliation and the other side is a smooth surface to facilitate better skincare absorption.

Here's what the Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold 120ml & miniature 30ml bottle looks like


The mini Black Sugar Perfect First Serum Gold is so adorable!



I really love the 10th Anniversary design on the lid, it actually looks like the lid of a wine bottle.


There's a plastic tab on the opening of the bottle so you don't really have to worry about overspilling it.


Apparently the difference between the previous Black Sugar Serum and this is the limited edition serum features pure gold to promote flawless skin with a luxurious glow. So you get these tiny flakes of gold when you pour it on your hand, but it easily dissolves when you rub it in. Always remember to shake the bottle before using, or else all the gold flakes will be stuck at the bottom, lol.

So does this Black Sugar Perfect First Serum really delivers as a high-performance first serum that combines exfoliating, brightening, wrinkle-smoothing, and hydrating benefits?

Well, I do noticed a smoother and glowing complexion after using it for 3 months, I no longer suffer from the occasional dry flaky skin around my nose region, it also works as an exfoliator as I noticed there's less whiteheads and blackheads on my skin. But best of all, I love the light non sticky texture, the natural brown sugar scent and the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin is definitely a big bonus : )


Note : Somehow all my pictures were deleted in this post. Gasp! There were a few pics that I couldn't recover, hence the incomplete description : (

Comments

  1. Macam bagus o ni product bikin cure black & white heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. terpaksa komen blk lps tukar email.haha, ya bgs ni,kurang trus blackheads,tp lama jgklah mau guna.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts