Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Multipurpose Tea Tree Oil Liquid

Everyone who knows me would know I'm accident prone and always managed to get myself bumps and scratches no matter where I go, lol.

So I'm always on the lookout for new antiseptic every time I visit Watson, Guardian or the nearest Pharmacy. Then, one fine day, I came across a brand while browsing through Facebook, an Australian brand named Thursday Plantation which is the first company to produce therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil. I've come across this brand before but never tried any of their product, luckily I've won their facebook giveaway and get to try this little cute bottle, which is the Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Multipurpose Tea Tree Oil Liquid.


According to their official website, this 100% pure natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
  • Relieves minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
  • Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
  • Has demonstrated to be as effective as Benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of mild to moderate acne*
  • Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
The 10ml bottle comes with a small nozzle for easy pouring and dabbing on cotton.


I really love how this miniature size bottle can be easily stash into my handbag for emergency, the screw on lid and glass bottle is quite sturdy too, so there won't be any spill on your bag, but I do noticed a faint scent of tea tree oil in my bag, so do keep this away from your stash of candies in your bag, lolz.

I used this mostly in treating minor scratch and bumps, it doesn't sting and I find it to be quite effective in treating minor wounds. For those who have very sensitive nose, this might cause a problem as it does have a very strong scent of tea tree oil, but after a while, the scent does gets toned down and you'll probably get used to it after a while.


Besides treating minor wounds, it's also suitable for treating those pesky acne that seems to pop out of nowhere, hehehe, a small dab is all I need to shrink those annoying acne. I even find this useful for treating ingrown hairs caused from shaving and for those days I get stuffy nose from colds.

Overall it's a great multipurpose product, the 10ml bottle is perfect for emergency fix and definitely travel friendly.


Comments

Popular Posts