Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

O’SUM Jeju Organic Hydrating Serum




Prior to this, I'd never heard of this brand before, as it's not available for sale here, but thanks to a giveaway from Osum Global, I'd managed to try out this amazing organic product.


O’SUM Jeju organic Hydrating Serum comes with it's own dropper, which I love, as it makes it easier for me to estimate the appropriate amount of serum that I would need to use. The texture of the serum was a bit runny, with a faint scent that I usually associated with organic skincare. It absorbs well into my skin and doesn't feel heavy and oily at all.


I'd been using this for weeks now and I'd noticed my overall complexion appears much smoother and brighter than before, even my heavy under eyes bags seem to be less obvious. My skin stays hydrated and the sides of my nose which may at times be dry and flaky seems to be much smoother and well moisturized too.

I did not suffer any skin irritation as it works gently on my skin. Perfect for those who have sensitive skin which can be easily aggravated. Another plus? This product is an ECOCERT certified organic serum, a great choice of serum for those who love organic skincare. 


If you're interested in trying this great product, do check out O'SUM E-Store as they provide international shipping and free shipping with a minimum order of $60 as well : )

Comments

Popular Posts