Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

For Beloved One - Hyaluronic Acid Molecules Moisturizing Serum

For Beloved One is a Cosmeceutical Skincare brand from Taiwan which is well known for being the pioneer and leading brand for bio-cellulose masks. For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid Molecules Moisturizing Serum is one of their best selling product that I was lucky enough to get to try out.


My skin type is normally combination skin, with a tendency towards dryness during those hazy days. So I was quite interested to try out this product which claims to improve skin dryness and restoring skin moisture. 



For Beloved One - Hyaluronic Acid Molecules Moisturizing Serum (RM190)

High-density Sodium Hyaluronate with big molecules captures moisture in the air while Hyalo-Olig with small molecules penetrates deep into the skin to bring in the much needed moisture. Exo-H stimulates the formation of hyaluronic acid in the skin to keep the skin moist.  Moisture retention factor Lipidure-PMB holds moisture; and whitening factor Dermawhite makes the skin smooth and bright.


Texture wise, this product has watery fluid-like consistency which makes it easy to apply on skin. I applied this on after washing and applying toner on my skin. A quick pat is all I need to make it absorb fast into my skin.


The first few days of trying out this serum, I actually used more than a dime size for my face, as I felt that it wasn't quite moisturizing enough for my skin, probably due to the fact I'm not used to using light watery type of serum, lolz. 

After a week, I noticed my skin looks much smoother and dewier. Strangely my blackheads became lesser too, which is another plus. My sensitive skin did not suffer any skin irritation and I find it to be quite gentle on my skin.


Overall, it's a great product for those whose skin are in need of a boast of moisture. It also works well on my combination skin, it does not cause any clogged pores and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Lastly it gives me a healthy dewy look and definitely a much plumper skin.

For Beloved One products can be bought from Sephora and Sa Sa. Apart from this serum, their bio-cellulose masks are quite the bestseller too.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us.buy repair hydrating cream for combination skin. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts