Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Otafuse 2015 - Day 1 Cosplay

Back in 2011, my best friend Irene took me to a cosplay event called Otafuse. It was a fun filled event and we were excited to see people dressing up as their favourite anime, game, comic books characters.  We then decided we wanted to cosplay as Yuna & Lenne from Final Fantasy X2, but the plan didn't come through, until.....

Tada......3 ½ years later. Well, better later than never, lolz.


Our costume were made entirely by Irene, who is really great in sewing costume. Her sewing skill has definitely improved over the years, our costume fits really well and she managed to do some last minute alteration on mine due to me losing some extra weight, lolz.


So, we get to pretend to be songstress for the day. We really love our mic, thanks to my little bro for helping us out in modifying them.


By the time we took this pic, Irene's blue Yuna earring had gone missing, we went looking for it but unfortunately it was nowhere to be found. I'm guessing someone accidentally kicked it to a corner, lolz. Oh well.....


Here's a few pics of some really cool looking cosplayer










I finally met Macoto, a friend of Irene's who's super funny and as crazy as me and Irene, lolz.


We went early and didn't stay too long at the event, as it was getting quite crowded. My best friend Tam brought along her mom, Chloe and Cayla, after taking a few pics, we left for lunch as Chloe and Cayla were getting a bit overwhelmed by the crowds, lolz.




Well, that's all for day 1 : )

Comments

Popular Posts