Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Breadboss Bakery Cafe

Breadboss Bakery Cafe is located in Damai and is one of the best places for having waffles and coffees.  They offer a great variety of freshly brewed coffee, with coffee beans that are imported from Ethiopia, Brazil, Indonesia  & Papua New Guinea.


Here's a few pics of their super crispy waffles, which are super delicious ^.^

Banana Chocolate Waffle


Fruit Waffle


Belgian Classic Waffle


Coffee Latte & Double Chocolate


Hmmm....Interesting looking decor...



Wefie is a must ^.^



Irene was the one who introduced me to this cafe, she spends a lot of time hanging out & having coffee here with friends ever since she took dance classes  at Synergy Dance Studio, which is located just upstairs from this cafe. 



Overall, I love the food here. Their waffles and coffees are a must try. So do check out this place if you haven't done so yet! 


Comments

Popular Posts