Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Innisfree Volcanic Range

Favful is a virtual beauty advisory platform that allows users to make reviews on various kinds of beauty care, thus providing all the information there is in choosing the perfect skincare. In return of writing an honest review on this site, users are able to accumulate points which can be use to redeem various kinds of beauty products.

A few weeks back, I'd redeemed these 2 products from Innisfree Volcanic Skincare range.


Jeju Volcanic Black Head Balm Out

Description :
1. Clears the nose free of blackheads.
The balm melts as you roll it onto the skin, and dissolves the blackheads, clearing your skin.

2. Washable-melting type
The washable-type balm makes it easy to use, with fresh finish for oily skin.

3. Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorption
This precious nature oriented Jeju volcanic clusters are stronger than technology and red clay in skin clearing from the pores.


I'd always had some problems getting rid of those pesky whiteheads and blackheads on my face, especially on my nose region. Everytime I thought I'd gotten rid of them for good, they always comes back, lol. So I need an intensive skincare routine that will help me to combat this problem.


This looks a lot like the makeup balm that I'd used before in covering up my pores. It's milky white and feels very oily. I have combination skin which tends to become oily at times, massaging oil on oily skin seems to be a bad idea, but this actually helps in melting off some of my blackheads. 

After massaging this a few minutes on my face and cleansing off my face, I'd noticed lesser blackheads on my nose, though some of the stubborn blackheads remains. If you're not a big fan of using pore strips, do give this a try as it works gentler on skin, the only downside is you'll need to massage this for more than 5 minutes to see it's magic on your skin.


Super Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask

1. Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju volcanic scoria!
2. Volcanic scoria is a pure, and fairly rare, ingredient formed from lava as it cools after a volcanic eruption.
3. It has a powerful sebum-absorbing capacity and washes away impurities while moisturizing skin, leaving it cleaner and healthier than ever before.


This is the latest addition to the widely popular Jeju Volcanic skin care range. It contains Jeju volcanic scoria, which works in  geting rid of all the sebum, gunks and dirts on our skin. It comes with a pump dispenser which makes it more hygienic than Volcanic Pore Clay Mask which comes in a jar. 

The texture of this mask is quite light and creamy, it doesn't take too long for it to dry on my skin. Usually I'd apply it for 10-15 minutes on my skin before rinsing it off. Overall it works really well in getting rid of all the oily-ness of my skin, some of my whiteheads were gone too. I was expecting this to be quite drying on my skin, but instead it feels more softer and moisturized.. So if you're in need of a deep purifying mask and feels that clay mask leaves your skin a bit too dry, do try this instead!



Comments

Popular Posts