Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Step Tinted Tone-Up Cream

A few weeks back, I'd received a parcel from Gobdigoun, a Korean beauty brand that produces affordable as well as higher-end cosmetic and skincare products. This luxurious looking Goat Milk First Step Tinted Tone-Up Cream is the product that they'd sent in exchange for a product review.

Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Step Tinted Tone-Up Cream

"Selenium, which is plentiful in goat milk, helps removes pernicious ingredients. Goat milk substance in known to be docile and advantageous to skin thanks to it's biological similarity to breast milk. With it's high moisture content (88%), goat milk provides sufficient hydration, white protein enzyme helps remove dead skin cells on your face. 

Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Step Tinted Tone-Up Cream aims at :
  • Skin Whitening
  • Skin Nutrition
  • Skin Tone Adjustment
  • Make Up Durability
  • Mitigation Of Minor Skin Traction & Exfoliation

Texture wise, this is a light weight cream that absorbs easily on skin. Titanium Dioxide is listed as one of it's ingredients, which is mainly used in sunscreen that's designed for sensitive skin. Products that contains high level of Titanium Dioxide are known to leave a white cast on skin. In this case, it's white cast does leaves a noticeable, brightening effect on my skin rather than a chalky effect, much to my delight, as I do find it's hard to find Korean cosmetics brand that matches my skin tone.

I rarely wear heavy makeup on normal days as I never feel comfortable with all the layers of products, especially during hot and humid days. CC cream has always been my preferred choice for the day, as it gives a more natural glowing skin effect. With Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Steps Tinted Tone-Up Cream, I find that it's quite sufficient to skip my usual CC Cream.

Applying Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Step Tinted Tone-Up Cream on top of my sunblock gives me an instant natural, healthy glow with an added brightening effect. It stays matte on my skin, which makes it perfect for those with combination and oily skin, as it doesn't feel greasy at all. If you're looking for a mild coverage base makeup, this is a great choice too as it helps to make your makeup last longer.

Over time, I do noticed my complexion seems to appear lighter in tone, thanks to the nourishing effect of goat milk which is well known for it's skin whitening and moisturizing properties.


Gobdigoun Goat Milk First Steps Tinted Tone-Up Cream can be purchase from Gobdigoun physical stores in Myeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea or you can purchase them online from and they will shipped them directly to you from Korea 😊


Comments

Popular Posts