Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Canmake Marshmallow Moisture Finish Base & Canmake Marshmallow Powder

Last month, I joined a giveaway on instagram and won these goodies from Canmake Malaysia. Canmake Marshmallow Moisture Finish Base & Canmake Marshmallow Powder which gives you marshmallow-soft, supremely touchable matte skin.

I love eating marshmallows and I love squeezing them too, lol. So I'm quite intrique to test them out on my skin. Hopefully I'll get to experience soft, squeezable skin like marshmallow too 😂

First let's try out the Canmake Marshmallow Moisture Finish Base. This is a makeup base with SPF27 PA++. 

𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞 (𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞)

Description :

A pink-toned ochre that blends in softly with your complexion

- Creates marshmallow-soft, supremely touchable matte skin with superb elasticity.

- Contains Double Soft-focus Powder to make pores less noticeable, smoothing out uneven skin texture.

- Offers outstanding coverage to conceal skin concerns, despite its lightweight texture.

- With SPF27 PA++

This matches my olive, tan skintone well and doesn't leave any white cast on my skin, which I'm quite happy for as some base makeup tends to give me that gray, ashy look. So if you have olive skin like mine, you'll definitely be able to wear this.

There's 2 version for this and I'm using the Moisture version which contains ingredients that cling to sebum. I have combination skin and this doesn't feel too dry nor too oily after on my skin after applying it on. However if your skin is oily, the Oil Block version is better suited for your skin as this is meant for those with dry skin, but it kinda suits combination skin as well.

𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐌𝐁)

Description :

-Additive-free mineral formulation that's kind to your skin and can be removed with ordinary facial wash

-Formulation that prevents make-up wearing off due to shininess, dullness or dryness

-Contains shine-preventing powder. This absorbs sebum, preventing shininess, stickiness and make-up fade.

-Contains 10 beautifying agents to prevent skin becoming dry and rough

-Contains concealing powder that makes pores and unevenness in skin texture much less noticeable

I'm using the Matte Beige version and this also matches my olive skintone well. If you have lighter skintone, Matte Orche or Matte Pink would be a better choice. Since I'm into natural makeup, Matte Beige suits me just fine. It helps to camouflage my large pores and mattifies my skin, giving me a smooth looking finish. For combination or oily skin, this is perfect as a setting powder as it'll help to set your makeup and gives you a matte finish. For me I love using them as skipping them usually cause my makeup to melt easily due to excess oil. 

Both of these are great options if you're looking for lighweight makeup that gives you that soft, natural finish...and yes it does gives me that marshmallow-like soft skin


Comments

Popular Posts