Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jar De Awesome Meet Me In 10 Minutes Tone Balancing Cream

My 1st post for 2022! Let's start the new year with a review on a product that's a cross between skincare and makeup. I've been reading a lot of reviews on this product and I'm quite intrique to learn more about it. Last christmas I got my wish fulfilled when I was luckily picked as one of the winner for Jar De Awesome's first giveaway. The product that I'll be reviewing today is a tone up cream, and it's awesomely named as Meet Me In 10 Minutes Tone Balancing Cream.

𝐉𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐞 𝐀𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 : Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, 

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 : Lilac frosted glass bottle with pump applicator

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : White, creamy texture

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕: Mild floral scent

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This is super lightweight and doesn't feel greasy at all, it has a somwhat matte finish that's perfect for my combi-oily skin. It looks un-naturally obvious the first few minutes after applying since I don't have a fair skintone, however applying it with light hands makes it easier to blend and the overall effect looks quite natural once it melts into skin. The brightening effect is quite long lasting too despite wearing it on a hot and humid day. A great option if you're into fuss-free, naturally looking even skintone look!

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4/5

The one that I got here is a special set which includes the tone up cream and diffuser. It's also sold individually without the diffuser. 

Available at : 

 https://shopee.com.my/nearndear.my



Comments

Popular Posts