Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

RURUBERRY 10% Niacinamide + HA Booster Drop

π‘π”π‘π”ππ„π‘π‘π˜ 𝟏𝟎% 𝐍𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐒𝐝𝐞 + 𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 

π‘©π’†π’π’†π’‡π’Šπ’• : 

A lightweight, power-packed serum that combats dark spots, enlarged pores, inflammatory acne and free radicals with precision.

π‘²π’†π’š π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’” :

  • 10% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
  • Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
  • Acetyl Glucosamine

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, semi-viscous consistency

π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ :

30ml glass dropper bottle

π‘·π’“π’Šπ’„π’† :

RM42

π‘Ήπ’†π’—π’Šπ’†π’˜ :

The texture is slightly viscous and has a slippery feel to it which is typical for serum that contains hyaluronic acid. It feels a little tacky at first but then it slowly dries down to a matte finish. A few drops of this can easily quench my combination type skin. 

I've previously tried out their 10% Niacinamide + Zinc which is great for oily skin as it helps to reduce sebum secretion. This however is much more superior in terms of hydration, perfect for my skin condition at the moment, as the current rainy weather has caused certain dry spots to appear on my face. Overall it's another great serum from local brand Ruruberry!

Available at Ruruberry Official Shopee & Lazada Store.


Comments

Popular Posts