Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

BENTON Let's Carrot line

My 1st carrot based skincare line! I haven't tried any skincare with carrot as their key ingredient so this is quite intriguing for me 😍 

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

This is an oil-based toner with two-layered liquid formulation. Key ingredients include carrots which are rich in beta-carotene that helps to prevent premature aging and Tocopherol, a form of vitamin E helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles.  

I love the glowy effect it has on my skin, making my skin appear plumper and smoother while relieving skin dryness. It gives me well hydrated skin and feels very refreshing on skin. However I don't spray this throughout the day though since it does make my skin appear a little too shiny if I overspray it 😆 So I prefer using this as a normal toner for prepping the skin.

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐢𝐥

This is a great multi purpose oil. I love using it as a facial oil with my rose quartz roller to boost circulation in the face. It's silky smooth and feels very moisturizing on skin. I also used it to relieve skin dryness on parts of my arms.

It doesn't have any noticeable scent so I was tempted to try it on my hair, surprisingly it works just as well as my hair serum, it gives shine to my curls without weighing them down. Definitely my fave from the Benton Carrot line 💕

𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

The texture feels very much like lotion and it's very moisturizing on skin. A pea size is all I need to moisturize my face. It's lightweight and sinks right into skin, giving me a dewy look. This smells almost similar to the Carrot oil toner, as they both contain Sandalwood oil, however I don't mind as the scent is quite mild.



Comments

Popular Posts