Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Natural World Hair Treatment Oil

In my previous post, I'd mention about my experience doing online shopping with Luxola, which was great by the way, heheheh. After trying out the 2 products (Natural World Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil 100ml and Natural World Argan Oil of Morocco Moisture Repair Hair Treatment Oil 25ml) that I'd bought from them for over 2 months. It's time to do a little review.

Natural World Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil (RM50)

Natural World Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil 100ml is a luxurious and lightweight leave-in formula infused with precious Keratin to help repair damaged areas of the hair's surface. It has the ability to smooth & repair, control frizz, add shine & softness.


I actually used this as a pre-shampoo treatment oil, leaving them on my hair for an hour before shampooing. Once my hair is almost dry, I applied them again on my hair ends. My hair definitely felt smoother and shinier after using this, it doesn't even feel oily even though I used quite a lot of it, but mind you I do have dry and frizzy hair, so if your hair is a little fine, you'll probably won't need to use a lot of this.



Natural World Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Therapy Hair Treatment Oil has a runny oily kind of texture, lightweight and has a pleasant scent that is not quite noticeable after application.

This whole bottle will probably last me quite a long time even though I have quite long hair, RM48 for a 100ml bottle is definitely worth to buy : )


Initially I wanted to get the 100ml bottle, but too bad it's not in stock, so I ended up getting the 25ml  bottle of Natural World Argan Oil of Morocco Moisture Repair Hair Treatment Oil

Moroccan Argan Oil Moisture Repair Hair Treatment Oil (RM22.50)

Moroccan Argan Oil Moisture Repair Hair Treatment Oil is a luxurious and lightweight leave-in formula infused with precious certified organic Argan Oil. This exotic oil from Morocco is particularly rich in nourishing Vitamin E and anti-oxidants and it has been used for centuries by Berber women to achieve beautiful, healthy hair.


I tried using this as a pre-shampoo treatment oil, but found that Keratin oil did the job much better in terms of moisturizing. So I stick to using this as a treatment oil after shampooing my hair, in terms of softness and shine, this is better than the Keratin oil, but using this too much will definitely weight down the hair, so do apply sparingly.


Another thing I love about this is the scent, it has a sweet citrusy scent that lingers for a while after application. 

Overall I love these 2 products, they definitely help transform my hair from a frizzy mess to a more manageable mane. I haven't got any splits ends, even though I haven't gotten any trim for a long long time, they're also paraben free, so that's definitely another plus point : )

Comments

Popular Posts