Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

anLab Xylitol Mild Sun Cushion

Applying sunblock is a must in our hot & humid country. Sunblock & sunscreen in lotion or cream form is widely available in every drugstore & beauty counter, but have you ever tried out the latest sun care in cushion form? BB Cushion, CC Cushion have been around for a while & now we have Sun Cushion which offers the same benefits as the usual sunblock and sunscreen but with a different twist on the whole packaging.


anLab Xylitol Mild Sun Cushion Benefits :
  •  Low irritation
  •  UV screening SPF 50/PA+++ 
  •  Sebum control


Since I have sensitive skin which tends to flare up easily when I used certain products that contain ingredients that irritate my skin, I do have to choose carefully before trying them out. This product contains Low molecular weight ed hyaluronic acid, Bio-mimetic Water Xylitol, Sebum controlling ingredient, adenosine, niacinamide. Good thing is it doesn't irritate my skin at all as it's a low irritation sun cushion that's mild on skin.


This Sun Cushion is to be applied 30 minutes before going out, it has a blue puffy sponge which are used to pat on the Sun Cushion. As usual with most sunscreen, this product comes in a milky white texture, but upon application on my skin, it doesn't leave me with a white cast. 


It has a fresh refreshing minty feel upon applying it, my combination skin doesn't feel oily but a few hours later, the sebum control effect doesn't seem to be working much especially during those hot afternoon weather.


Overall, it's a great product in terms of convenience since it can be easily stored in my bag and it's spilled proof unlike the usual sunblock & sunscreen that usually came in a bottle or tube. It's also quite easy to re-apply during the day, a few pats is all I need to keep my skin safe from the harmful sunrays.


anLab Xylitol Mild Sun Cushion is a Korean product that I'd won from 0.8L (Point Eight Liter), if you're interested in trying out the latest beauty products from Korea, do join in their giveaways on facebook or instagram, they're always on the look out for beauty editors ^.^



Comments

Popular Posts