Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Sophie Monk Miracle Mask

These are my current favourite sheet mask, dubbed as The Miracle Mask from Taiwanese skincare brand Sophie Monk. They're available in 3 different variants, hydration, radiance & pore purifying, each specifically designed to target different skin needs. 

A) Hydrating

My favourite out of the 3 miracle mask. This silk mask is super saturated with hydrating essences that leaves my skin feeling plump and well hydrated. It's also gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause any redness and flare ups.


B) Pore Purifying

Perfect for oily skin as it purifies and reduce the appearance of pores, leaving you with fresh and cleaner skin. 


C) Whitening

If you're in need of an instant brightening before a big day or a special event. This will be your perfect choice as it leaves you with brighter and glowing skin. Perfect for those with dull skin that needs an instant lift me up. 


The texture of this silk mask is super thin and soft, which makes it cling easier to my skin. It also makes it so much easier for my skin to absorb all the essences, leaving my skin feeling soft, glowing and well hydrate. Sophie Monk Miracle Mask are available at Sasa and each mask retails at RM7.90. Do check them out if you're a sheet mask lover, especially for those with sensitive skin as these are quite gentle on skin.




Comments

Popular Posts