Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX

A few weeks back, Innisfree had sent me their latest product, the Bija Cica Balm EX in exchange for a review. The product was sent in a beautiful deep green packaging box, which stays true to Innisfree brand logo that's inspired by the Bija Forest in Jeju.

𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐄𝐗



𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 :


Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX comes in a 40ml white tube packaging with nozzle tip opening. There is no distinctive scent to it as it contains no fragrance in it's ingredients. 



It has a gel, balm-like texture which spreads easily on skin. It does not leave any oily slick at all though I do find it to be a little heavy if you apply too much of it, so I only used it on certain parts of my skin. Moisturizer and certain serums tend to cause tiny bumps to appear on my skin, but this works just fine and I did not noticed any new bumps. 


I love using this under my makeup as it smooths out the flaky skin on the sides of my nose, it also works in reducing the redness around my cheeks area. I feel this is one of those product which requires a longer period of time to experience it's full effects, nevertheless it's a still a good option for those battling with acne as this will help prevent future breakouts with it's anti bacterial properties.


So far, it seems to work well in managing those pesky hormonal pimples that seems to pop out of nowhere during that time of the month without the risk of drying out my skin. If you're interested in getting this, do check them out at your nearest Innisfree store.

Comments

Popular Posts