Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Jumiso Korean Skincare

Ju means give and Miso means smile, hence the reason why there's a cute smiley face on their label name. A few weeks back, I was luckily picked as one of the reviewer for Jumiso Recruitment Event which I am super excited about as I'd previously tried out their sheet mask and my skin really loves it! Jumiso are now available from Wynora and you can also choose to get them either from Lazada  or Shopee


𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦


Scent :  Mild hint of citrusy scent

Packaging : Comes in a glass dropper bottle

Texture : Slightly more viscous though it does feels rather lightweight on skin and doesn't leave any oily slick



Ingredients :


Claims : A non-water based and high concentration serum for brightening. It helps to brighten skintone and keeps skin looking healthier


Review :  Absorbs easily and does not irritate my sensitive skin. When it comes to serum, a little goes a long way and I only need to use 2-3 drops of this to cover my face and neck. It works really well in brightening my complexion, though my pigmentation doesn't seem to lessen much. It also keeps my skin hydrated without making them feeling oily. Another best thing about this is it even out your skin tone and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth


𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐀𝐦 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

Scent :  Non noticeable mild citrusy scent

Packaging : Comes in a sleek looking plastic bottle with a small opening.

Texture : Watery, clear, runny texture


Ingredients :


Claims : An alcohol-free, pore refining, AHA 5% exfoliating toner which refines pores while boasting resilience and vitality. It also leaves skin feeling clean and smooth, prepping your skin to perfection, leaving a flawless, luminous base.


Review :  I have always prefer using chemical exfoliator rather than physical exfoliator because they work gradually on skin and doesn't require any scrubbing. Applying this with a soft cotton pad at night helps a lot in tightening up my pores and making them look much less noticeable.


I apply this every other day or every second day as exfoliating toner is not recommended on a daily basis as you might over exfoliate your skin. I used this mostly at night but if you intent to use this during day time, do remember to wear suncreen as the exfoliating process can increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight. So far, my combination/oily skin loves this and I had noticed lesser clogged pores on my skin. If you have congested skin, this mild chemical exfoliator would be a great addition to your skincare routine.


𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 & 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

Scent : Mild citrusy scent

Packaging : Comes in a sturdy jar


Texture : Cream, gel like texture


Ingredients :


Claims : A daily moisturiser that helps soothe and calm sensitive, stressed-out skin. Centella helps with blemishes and pigmentation, while snail slime moisturise and boost skin elasticity.



Review : Prior to this, I'd tried a few snail creams and most of them feels a little sticky but this does not feel tacky at all. It's non greasy and absorbs easily on skin. Super hydrating on skin, it leaves my skin feeling supple and works well in calming skin redness. It also works fast in soothing itchy skin.

𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐀𝐂 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

Scent : Minty, Tea Tree scent

Packaging : Comes in a pink plastic tube


Texture : White creamy texture


Claims : The only solution that will relieve your skin stress. Botanical ingredient-based Silica penetrates deep into the skin to effectively deliver active ingredients.


Review : I tend to get hormonal pimples at the most incovenient time, and they would often get mistaken for mosquito bites, lol. So I tried out Jumiso AC Cure No Pain No Gain Spot Cream for the last part of my skincare routine as spot cream has a tendency to dry out skin and it's best to moisturize your skin first before applying it. After gently rubbing it directly on my pimples, I was surprised to experience a faint, pin prick, needle like stinging effect, however it only last for a while and doesn't cause any lasting discomfort. Apparently this stinging effect is caused by one of it's ingredient, Phytosilica, an active material extracted from plants and has micro needle-like crystal that will penetrate deep into your skin to effectively deliver active ingredients. It dried out my pimples much faster since using it and overall I feel it will work really well on those who are constantly battling acne and pimples, just be sure not to over apply because true to it's 'No Pain No Gain' name, this will sting a lot if you accidently applied too much on your skin.

𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐲-𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

Scent : Fruity scent


Ingredients :


Claims : Anti-aging ingredients; ceramides, adenosine and niacinamide reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while adding a dose of serious hydration. Made with super soft, thin & breathable Cupra cotton sheet, the Jumiso mask is designed to hold up to ten times more essence than regular cotton masks, which means more concentrated essence delivered to your skin.



Review : I have sensitive skin and certain sheet mask leaves a stinging sensation on my face, but this suits me just fine. It's super hydrating on skin and doesn't feel too sticky at all. I'm used to wearing super thin, bio-cellulose mask so this 100% cotton fabric sheet mask feel a little thick for me, nevertheless it's great if you're into sheet masks that are a little more sturdy, a little less fragile and do not tears easily. The essence in this is a little runny, which doesn't feel too heavy on my combination/oily skin. After leaving it on for 20 minutes, my skin looks softer, plumper and best of all, I did not wake up with any breakouts.





Comments

Popular Posts