Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

In2It Limited Edition Liquid Matte Mini Lipstick


In2It is one of the popular makeup brands that offers quality beauty products despite their affordable, budget friendly price. I love browing through their products aisle whenever I visit Watsons or Guardians, as they always seem to come out with something new.

Last month, just after they released their In2It 19th anniversary limited edition liquid Matte Mini lipstick, they held a special giveaway on facebook, one that requires us to submit a creative slogan using 3 names from their limited edition liquid matte lipstick shades. 


'The epitome of GRACEFUL sophistication, the secret of STUNNING lips is to speak KINDLY in a world full of negativity' was my slogan and luckily enough I won the giveaway, which makes me really happy as I love In2It products 🥰


Here are the swatches of the 3 In2It Limited Edition Liquid Matte Mini Lipstick.


VMM 14 Graceful - Chili red colour that doesn't look too bold and everwhelming, especially on mid to darker skin tones. The kind of red that I personally would wear 😉


VMM 21 Kindly - Nude tones can be a little tricky to wear and can sometimes make you look a little washed out. This rosy nude tone however matches my skin tone well and  doesn't make me look pale.


VMM 26 Stunning - Just from looking at the swatch, this orange red hue can appear to look slightly intimidating. However it seems to brighten up my face without making me look garish, though I do feel it would probably suits more for a person with an outgoing personality, which is totally not me 😂


The problem with having small lips like me is it can quite a  challenge apply to lipstick properly my lips. Thankfully it has a precise applicator which makes it easy to apply the matte lipstick.


Waterproof, long wearing and moderately light on lips. It doesn't sit on dry lines and doesn't dry out my lips. However it does transfer minimally on my coffee cup, thought the rest of the colour seems to stay put on the lips, and remains there for the rest of the day. It feels comfortable on my lips and it does give a smooth looking finish. 


After trying these 3 shades, I am tempted to try out the rest of the shades since most of the shades seem to easily suit olive and tan skin tone. Well I suppose a little makeup haul before chinese new year is a good way to start the new year 😚

Well if you are interested in trying this out,  there are a total of 19 limited edition liquid Matte Mini lipstick shades, which you can easily get from Guardian and Watsons store, both offline and online, for an affordable price. You can also choose to get this from their official store on shopee and Lazada, which often offers lots of discounts, so do check them out!

Comments

Popular Posts