Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Favourite horror youtube channels

Youtube horror channels are my favourite kind of youtube genre. Listening to creepy stories is my favourite way to unwind, and I enjoy listening to them while doing my crafts or chores, keeping my mind spinning with dread while I work with my hands, multitasking at it's finest 😂 

Photo by Francesco Ungaro from Pexels

Scary Fairy Godmother

If you're into the world of fae, you'll definitely love listening to Scary Fairy Godmother. Real life stories on strange encounters with fairies, both creepy and mesmerizing at times, will keep you glued to her channel. Her enchanting voice is perfectly fitting as a Scary Fairy Godmother, lulling you into sleep with her creepy, haunting stories.

Youtube Channel :

Scary Fairy Godmother

Swamp Dweller

Crytids are the main subjects in Swamp Dweller's youtube channel. Featuring real life allegedly true encounters with skinwalkers, wendigos, bigfoots, and all things supernatural. I've been into crytids ever since I had a strange encounter with the paranormal during my childhood, so I'm quite happy to have stumbled upon this channel.

Youtube Channel :

Swamp Dweller

Darkness Prevails

Covering both natural and supernatural horror stories, Darkness Prevails has a wide range of horror stories guaranteed to spook you into having nightmares. My favourite ones are the real life horror stories from pizza delivery and UPS drivers. Never fails to make me want to order a pizza, lol.



Youtube Channel :

Unit #522

If you prefer listening to real life horrors, Unit #522 is your go to channel. Paranormals stories might be creepy, but nothing beats the horrors that can be inflicted by real life psychopaths. Once I discovered Unit #522 soothing voice, I ended up binge-watching all his horror stories. Strangely for me, watching his videos before bedtime makes me fall asleep easier 😂


Youtube Channel :

Blue Spooky

One of the earliest horror channel that I love listening to is Blue Spooky. He has that chill, laid-back kind of storytelling style that I find soothing despite the real life horror story genre. Perfect for listening on a dark and gloomy night.


Youtube Channel :

Mr Nightmare

If you're a horror stories aficionado, you're probably subscribed to Mr Nightmare. Darker themes and straight up scary stories can be found here. Perfect for quenching your thirst on horror.


Youtube Channel :

Youtube are full of different types of horror channel besides the ones listed here. However these are the ones that I keep coming back to, and the ones that I regularly follow updates from. Hopefully you'll find them as interesting as I find them to be.

Till next time. Stay well, stay healthy, stay sane!

Comments

Popular Posts