Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

BBLabs CustoMask M6

Ever take a survey to determine the right type of mask for you skin? Well BBLabs offers a range of sheet mask that caters to different skin types. All you'll need to do is answer a few simple questions regarding your skin on the link below and they'll recommend a suitable CustoMask for your skin. 

https://bb-labs.com/collections/customask

Skin dullness and pigmentations have been a few of my major skin problems for a while now, and my result shows that the most suitable CustoMask for me would be M6, best for tackling dullness and dehydration.


𝐌𝟔 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Description :

Suitable for dull, dehydrated skin with excessive sebum production, and damaged by sun exposure and environmental toxins.

Ingredients :

Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Goat Milk, Pachyrrhizus Erosus Root Extract, Niacinamide, Bentonite, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Inulin, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Durio Zibethinus Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, EDTA, Triethylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Lactic Acid, Squalene, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Salt, Tocopherol.


Review : 

This actually leave a tingling sensation on my face the first few minutes I applied it on, however it seems to fade away after a few minutes, leaving a cooling sensation on my skin. I wore it for less than 10 minutes at first try as I was afraid it would irritate my skin. However my face appears to look fine, with no noticeable redness nor skin irritation. It does however leave me with much softer and hydrated skin.

After reading more about BBLabs CustoMask, I've learn that CustoMask is a high potency treatment-grade sheet mask and some users may experience warming and/or tingling sensation during the treatment as it works on microcirculation and rejuvenation of skin cells. I've noticed Niacinamide is listed as one of the ingredients, which is probably the reason why I have that tingling sensation since I always get that reaction whenever I used products that contains Niacinamide. 

The next time I tried it, I no longer feel too worried about the slightly tingling sensation, though I do admit I'm not too fond of the experience. However it did gave me smoother, healthier looking, glowing skin with no visible bumps. 

BBLabs CustoMask currently retails at RM175 per box, which contains 7 sachets of sheet mask. 

For more info, do check out :

https://bb-labs.com/products/m6customask



Comments

Popular Posts