Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

P.Calm Barrier Cycle Toner Pad & Cato Cream

A few months back I've done a review on P.Calm toner and cleanser which I really love. Their whole skincare line are inspired by burn treatments with all of their product made with 95% natural ingredients. This time I'll be reviewing two of their products from the same line, courtesy of P.Calm Asia and Near and Dear. 

𝐏.π‚πšπ₯𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐫 π‚π²πœπ₯𝐞 π“π¨π§πžπ« 𝐏𝐚𝐝

π‘Ήπ’†π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’π’…π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 :

A gentle toner pad inspired by burn treatment for sensitive skin that is easily irritated.

π‘²π’†π’š π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’”:

  • Azulene - Soothes hypersensitive skin and recovers skin regeneration cycle
  • T-CA (Tea Tree + Cica) - Soothes acne by acting directly on Demodex and helps regenerating the skin
  • KMX Ferment Cure - Anti-inflammatory ingredient that suppresses acne-causing bacteria with amino acids
  • Phyto Green Complex - Inhibits the activity of harmful substances to protect the skin
  • Carica Papaya Fruit Extract - Enzyme-based natural exfoliating ingredient that removes dead skin cells gently

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Made with eco-friendly biodegradable cotton, with an embossed side for exfoliation and a smooth side for soothing skin


π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ :

60 pads (160ml) in plastic tub packaging

π‘·π’“π’Šπ’„π’† : 

RM48.30 (After discount)

If you love P.Calm toner you're going to love this too as they have a similar effect on skin. It gives adequate hydration to my combi skin and doesn't feel sticky at all. It is also slightly bigger than my other toner pads which I like since it can easily covers more areas on my face.

I've been using this a lot to calm some itchy spots on my forehead after an allergic reaction and I find it to be quite gentle and soothing on irritated skin. Exfoliation is very mild and it's fragrance-free as well which is perfect for those with sensitive skin. Another great thing is it also comes with it's own tweezer, which makes it much more easier and hygienic to take out those toner pads for use πŸ’•

π‘Ήπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ : 5/5 

𝐏.π‚πšπ₯𝐦 π‚πšπ­π¨ π‚π«πžπšπ¦

π‘Ήπ’†π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’π’…π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 :

An intensely hydrating cream that provides a moist environment for damaged skin in order to improve skin condition and strengthen skin barrier.

π‘²π’†π’š π‘°π’π’ˆπ’“π’†π’…π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’”:

  • Glycerin, Niacinamide, Squalane, Ceramide NP - Reduce moisture loss and provides intensive, lasting hydration

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free.

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, creamy texture

π‘·π’‚π’„π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ :

80ml plastic tube packaging

π‘·π’“π’Šπ’„π’† : 

RM56.10 (After discount)

This has a creamy texture and it's very hydrating on skin. It doesn't feel too thick and heavy on my combi skin, though it does leave a slight filmy finish at first before getting fully absorbed into skin. There's a watery-creamy feel to it which I really like as it makes my skin soft and supple, without making my skin look like an oil slick. 

I don't usually go for cream moisturizer during the day but this feels lightweight enough for my skin, not too heavy and it doesn't feel like it's suffocating my skin ✨

π‘Ήπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ : 5/5 

Both products are available at :

  https://shopee.com.my/p.calm.os




Comments

Popular Posts