Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

VT COSMETICS Super Hyalon Bubble Sparkling Booster

I remember the ecstatic feeling I get the first time I tried out bubble mask. Some might find the experience to be a little bit gimmicky, I however finds it actually did work to improve my complexion. Well it's been a while since my last bubble mask so I'm super excited to try out VT COSMETICS Super Hyalon Bubble Sparkling Booster. 

𝐕𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Gamma-PGA(Poly glumatmic acid) and Hyaluron 8 complex - Keep moisture on skin
  • Kaolin - Absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Clean, fresh laundry detergent kinda scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Creamy, smooth blue mud clay

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

10g x 10 ea

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM38.18

I love the colour and texture of this mud mask, it's super creamy and spreads easily on skin. There's a noticeable clean, fresh laundry detergent kinda scent to it, which smells pleasing to my nose.

This generates bubble within 1 minute and it's a fun way to do masking at home. It creates lots of bubbles within a minute and massaging the bubbles further into my skin helps to clear up clogged pores. It's easy to wash off the bubbles with lukewarm water and it doesn't made my skin feels dry at all. Overall it's a must try for mask lovers!

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

Get this at RM29.60 on 4 Apr from 12 am- 2am on VT Cosmetics Official Shopee Store :

https://shopee.com.my/vtcosmetics.os


Comments

Popular Posts