Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

B.liv Large Pores Range

A few months back, I received these lovely gifts from B.liv, which I'd won from their FB #blivTreatsYou contest. I was super excited to try these as I'd heard lots of great review on B.liv Large Pores Range.  


Shrink and Tighten (RM145)

Shrink and tighten is a pore reducing serum, which also helps to unclog pores.

It's 3 main ingredients and benefits are :

Niacinamide:
• Reduces the look of pores
• Controls oil

Vitamins C+A+E: 
• Tighten pores
• Promotes a firming effect
• Antioxidant
• Repair skin cells

Salicylic Acid: 
• Unclogs pores
• Exfoliates skin
• Fades scars
• Brightens up the skin


This product has a fluid like consistency and a mild citrusy scent, very light weight and absorbs easily on skin. After using this for a while, I'd noticed my large pores appear to be much tighter, it also made my face look smoother than before. It works really well in controlling my oily skin. I usually wake up with oily slick face, but ever since I started using this, my face appeared to be less oily in the morning.


Glow and Shine (RM75)

Glow and shine is an exfoliating mask that deep cleanses, brightens and moisturizes your skin to bring out your inner glow and shine. 


It's 3 main ingredients and benefits are :

 10% Lactic Acid:
 • Refines the look of pores
 • Promotes a firming effect on the skin
 • Anti-oxidant
 • Lightens & whitens skin

Papaya Enzyme: 
• Exfoliates skin
• Makes pores appear smaller
• Softens & smoothes skin

Kaolin: 
• Controls oil 
• Exfoliates skin 
• Cleanses deeply



This product has a lovely citrusy scent which I really love. It works like a clay mask, with a much smoother consistency. Applied it on for 5-10 minutes and just rinse it off with water. I love the small grainy like exfoliator as I'm not a big fan of big, harsh grainy like exfoliator.

It works in deep cleansing and making my face appear much smoother and brighter. It also works in keeping my large pores looking much less obvious.




Overall, these B.liv products are great for those with oily skin and large pores as they help in unclogging pores, hence making them appear smaller. B.liv also has a 30 Days Assurance Policy, so if you haven't try these, do check out their E-store !



Comments

Popular Posts