Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser & Jelly Masque

Muffin.my is the largest beauty review website in Malaysia. It's a great website to share reviews on beauty products, which at the same time allows you to collect points and redeem products for free. 

There's even giveaways on new beauty products, which I was lucky enough to win a few weeks back. It's a giveaway collaboration between Muffin.my and éPure,  which earned me these 2 lovely goodies, éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser & éPure Jelly Masque.


éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser (RM59.90)

A high performance soap-free cleanser formulated with amino acids, a mild irritant-free cleansing agent that efficiently removes facial impurities and make up, whilst perfectly balances the skin tissue moisture level by retaining it's natural protective film. Skin becomes refreshingly clean and tenderly soft without a sense of tightness, enabling proper absorption of skincare nutrients.


This product contains amino acid, hyaluronic acid, honey extract & XERADIN™


éPure Amino Hydro Intense Cleanser has a white milky texture, though it's a soap free-formula, it lathers quite well and I only need a small pump of it to wash my face. It cleans really well and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky. Overall, it's quite moisturizing and it's suitable for all skin types. 


At first, I was quite worried this cleanser won't work as great on my sensitive combination skin, but it actually works really well in thoroughly deep cleaning my face without leaving any irritation and feeling of tightness. 


éPure Jelly Masque (RM99.90)

Developed by the renowned Dr.Yulong Moy from USA, ePure Membranous Jelly Masque is the first-of-its-kind facial mask with ACF (Active Cellular Factor), formulated for intense hydration, increasing the skin moisture by 30%-50%. It works to restore and balance the skin by removing impurities like blackheads/whiteheads effectively and instantaneously. It also inhibits melanin synthesis, which lightens pigmentation, balances uneven skin tone and leaves your skin brighter and supple with dewy fresh vibrance. 


I have never tried jelly masque before so I was quite intrigue to see how this product works on my skin.


After washing off my face, I applied toner and serum, then wait a few minutes to let the products sunk into my skin before using the jelly masque.  For hygienic reason, always use a spatula to scoop out the jelly from inside the sachet, then apply it thoroughly to your face, make sure it's thick enough especially around T-zone area. Then, wait for around 40 minutes before scrapping off the remains of the jelly from your face. Rinse off and complete your skincare regime.


The first thing I'd noticed while scrapping off the remaining jelly was there's actually some whiteheads that were pulled out. I was quite surprised as I never really thought this would work on my whiteheads. After rinsing off my face, I noticed a much brighter and fairer complexion, it also reduced the redness around my nose. I'd only used twice and the results are amazing and quite instantaneous.

If you haven't try out any éPure products, do check these great products out!



Comments

Popular Posts