Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Hask Keratin Protein Range

So it's been a while since I last reviewed hair care products. I think I broke my own records for the least number of times I went visiting the hair saloon this year, which is 1, lol. The only time I went to the saloon is on September, when I got my hair straightened, which took 4 hours, a torment for me who don't like to sit still for too long. Luckily, the hairstylist didn't noticed I cut my own hair and proceeded to tell me my hair looks healthy and the layers looks fine. Little did he knew, I went to YouTube, searched for haircut tutorial and chop my own hair, lmao.


Apart from sometimes regularly trimming my own hair, my current hair condition is also contributed by these Hask Keratin Protein Range products, which are great for those with dry and damaged hair. The first 2 products that I'd tried from Hask are the Keratin Protein Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.

Prior to these, I'd been wearing other brands but decided to switch to Hask as my other shampoos doesn't work so well in keeping my thick tresses smooth and tangle-free. These are also Sulfate-free and Paraben-free. Unlike other Sulfate-free shampoos that I'd tried before, I find this shampoo lathers quite easily, as it contain Decyl Glucoside, a much gentler surfactant or foaming agent in it's ingredients.



If you love fruity scent you're going to love these as they give a subtle berries scent after each wash. These works really well in keeping my hair feeling smooth and silky. My hair feels clean and my scalp doesn't feel itchy and oily.


Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner deeply conditions dry and damaged hair. It's great for intense hydration on straggly dry hair. Most hair mask leaves my hair feeling flat but this leaves my hair feeling soft while still making them voluminous.


Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Shine Oil is the only product from the Keratin Protein Range that I'd never tried out prior to this. I was expecting this to be a normal hair oil, one that makes your hair shine but nothing too extraordinary. So I was a little surprised when I find the texture to be a little thicker than most hair oils and serums, it's viscous but once I apply it to my hair tips, it doesn't feel oily at all, which is great because my hair tends to get oily really fast. It leaves my hair feeling soft with a subtle hint of berries. It also keeps frizz at bay! 


If you're interested in learning more about these products, do check out Hask Malaysia, there's a whole wide range of products that will surely fits each and every hair type. For me, my best choice are these Hask Keratin Protein Range. They really works in combating split ends and I no longer wakes up with  poofy hair.  Do try this!


Comments

Popular Posts