Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask (Red Wine)

"Holika Holikacast a spell on your wishes." 

Holika Holika is a well known Korean skincare & cosmetics brand. Their logo, a silhouette of a witch riding on a broomstick, with twinkling stars and purple hue background perfectly matches their motto by giving off a magical brand concept.

Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask (Red Wine) is an anti wrinkle sleeping pack that makes your skin smooth and resilient with shape memory moisture membrane of red wine.


This Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask is available in 2 variants, White Wine and Red Wine. White Wine is specifically for whitening while Red Wine is for wrinkle care. Since my Snow White cosplay is over and I no longer need to keep my skin fair. lol. I decided to choose Red Wine.


Ingredients :
Water, Wine Extract, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26,PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Bergenia Ciliata Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Impatiens Balsamina Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Yellow 5 (CI 15985), Red 227 (CI 17200)


Texture wise, this sleeping mask has a gel-like consistency, with a fruity grape scent, that reminds me a lot of the grape syrup juice that I used to buy during secondary school days. It absorbs easily on my skin, though I do try to control the amount that I used on each application as I have combination skin that tends to break out easily. Luckily, this product doesn't cause any irritation on my sensitive skin even though it contains alcohol. 


I love the shape memory moisture membrane. I could dig a hole in the middle of the gel-like sleeping mask and it'll always goes back to it's uniform, even shape. Perfect for those with an OCD tendency to always want things to be in perfect shape. lol.


Overall, I find Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask (Red Wine) works well in keeping skin smooth and bouncy. My skin feels super smooth the next day I woke up after using it. It also doesn't leave any greasy and oily feeling on my skin.

In terms of wrinkles, it does works in keeping those fine lines looking super smooth. For major wrinkles, this might take much more time for results to show. Though I do think it's quite sufficient for those who just started a wrinkle care routine. Besides, the packaging is super adorable, a wine barrel shaped glass jar with a miniature spoon. Definitely worth as a display on everyone's vanity table!

Comments

Popular Posts