Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Nightlabs 11 Berries Peeling Gel

When I was a teenager, I remember seeing a peeling gel ad which made me feel quite intrigued. If you grew up in the early 2000s, you'll probably know which brand I'm refering to. Back then I had oily, blemish prone skin with tons of blackheads and whiteheads. Thinking it'll help me achieve softer, smoother skin, I save up some of my lunch money and decided to get it, only to get disapointed when it left my skin feeling dry and flacky 😂


Well I'd learnt from then that when it comes to peeling gel, you'll need to work gently or else it'll aggravate your skin problems. 


I love berries. So I'm super excited to try out a skincare product that contains 11 types of berries. Nightlabs 11 Berries Peeling Gel contains Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Bilberry, Lingonberry, Goji Berry, White Mulberry and Golden Himalayan Raspberry. Phewww that's  a whole lot of berries 😂


A product that contains that much berries will surely smells good, and yes it does. The fruity scent however is quite mild though so you don't have to worry about it being too overwhelming. Another great thing about this product is it doesn't contains any preservatives nor microbeads, which are really bad on the environment as they don't degrade easily.


This whole bottle will last you a long time as you'll only need to use it once or twice a week. After getting your face clean and dry, pump  once or twice to get the amount for your face, then gently massage in a circular motion for a minute or two, concentrating on areas where there's a lot of clogged pores. You'll then see the gel turns milky white with beads of dead skin cells. I tested it out on my hands and scrub a little harder than I need to and guess what, it actually works to peel off some parts of my dry skin, so I would highly suggest doing this on your face in a much gentler motion, lol.


Well overall it works really well in exfoliating my skin, leaving them feeling soft and much brighter looking. So far I haven't experience any irritation from this nor did I suffer from any breakouts. I even used it on my elbows and knees, just to get rid of those dead cells since I don't have a body scrub for the time being 😂





Comments

Popular Posts