Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Hank & Henry Lip Lustre Gloss

Hank & Henry is a vegan, cruelty-free, gluten free, made in USA brand by youtuber Hank & Henry. Prior to this, I've never tried out any of their product as they're not easily available here, but luckily enough, I got picked as a winner in an instagram giveaway for their Hank & Henry Lip Lustre Gloss - Presidential.


Now this looks a lot like bullet lipstick but it's not. It's actually a liquid formula lip gloss and it gives a pretty, shimmery, pearlescent shine on lips. It feels quite comfortable on lips as it's non sticky. It also smells kinda minty, which reminds me a lot of bubble gums, but somewhat milder.


I have tiny lips which makes it a little harder to apply lipstick and lip gloss. However the tip of the applicator feels really soft and makes it really easy to apply the product on my lips. 
 

The shade Presidential is a shimmery beige colour that can be worn over your favourite lipstick or liquid lip colour. Since the colour almost matches my own natural lip colour, it appears quite natural and adds a shimmery glossy look to my lip, a little subtle for my taste, so I would definitely wear this over lipstick next time.


Great thing about this is it doesn't feel as sticky as most lip glosses out there, which tend to cause my  hair to stick to my lips on a windy day 😂 

Adding an  understated shimmer on my small pout is definitely one way to get my lips to look more fuller and plump? lol. That is why I would definitely be using this a lot more often 😁





Comments

Popular Posts