Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Super Seed Bomb Revitalize Shampoo - Candy Blossom

Dr Seed is a korean beauty brand which I was quite lucky to have discover upon after winning an instagram giveaway from Dr Seed Malaysia and Wako Beauty, a beauty care online shop that caters all your beauty needs.


The product that I'd won is Dr Seed Super Seed Bomb Revitalize Shampoo - Candy Blossom. Since I really like everything perfumy, I'm quite excited to try this out since all of their scents are made by professional perfumers. I received Candy Blossom which has a mild sweet, powdery scent that smells quite natural to me and not too overwhelming. 

I usually wash my hair 3-4 times a week depending on the condition of my hair. My sensitive scalp tends to get irritated if I used the wrong product and will easily turn itchy and flacky. So I am a little wary on how this will work on my scalp. However a quick read on the labels and I found out this contains non irritating ingredients and has pH between 5-6 which are the best pH level for your hair.

This contains no sulfate, no silicon and no paraben. So far it didn't dry out my hair and it doesn't cause any itchyness on my scalp. I haven't trim my hair for a long long time and thankfully this seems to work to moisturize my hair and keeping my hair ends from splitting, though I do still need to deep condition my hair weekly to keep my hair glossy. I could actually stretch longer between each hair wash as my scalp tends to be a little less oily now 😁

Available at Wako Beauty at RM59 for 500ml and RM75 for 1000ml, there's 10 different types of scents for you to choose from.


Comments

Popular Posts