Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Koh Gen Do MAIFANSHI Face Powder

Born in Japan, raised in Hollywood. Koh Gen Do was created by a Japanese actress, Ai Saotome in 1986. It first started as a skincare collection based on traditional Asian botanicals and homeopathy. Then the brand ventured into glamorous, high-performance, and eco-friendly makeup line. Koh Gen Do products are created specifically for high-definition cameras and have been used in a lot of Hollywood production, which includes movies such as Avengers, Harley Quinn-Birds Of Prey, Avatar and TV shows such as Glee.

Since this is brand that first started out as skincare line, I'm quite certain this product will have some extra benefits on skin. 

𝐊𝐨𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐨 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫

  • Suitable for all skin types, even for pregnant woman with sensitive skin.
  • Non-drying as this contains Hyaluronic acid which is a moisturizing ingredient.
  • No artificial ingredients, fragrance, petroleum based mineral oil or paraben.
  • No animal testing

Ingredients :

Talc, Zinc, Myristate, Silk Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Iron Oxides

This comes in a large container which also includes a fluffy sponge powder. I really like the texture of the sponge powder which is designed with a long fibered puff. It makes it so much easier for me to apply the face powder, even on small areas such as the sides of my nose.

This finely milled loose powder is made with a unique silk powder formula which sets the foundation while protecting the skin's natural luminescence. I don't exactly have light, fair skin so I was a little worried it'll end up looking chalky on my skin. However it seems quite sheer and gives a translucent finish on my skin, with no white cast in sight. Thanks to the Hyaluronic acid, this doesn't dry out my face, which sometimes happens whenever I applied face powder as I have combination skin with certain dry spots on my face.

I love using this a setting powder as it helps to set up my makeup and make them last longer. It also looks quite flawless both on real life and camera. Well if it's good enough for Hollywood, then it's definitely good enough for you 😁

So if you would love to try this cult favourite from Koh Gen Do and experience if for yourself, do check out their official online store from the links below :

Lazada

https://s.lazada.com.my/s.c6gjO

Shopee

https://shopee.com.my/kohgendo.os?smtt=0.0.9


Till then, stay well, stay beautiful, stay happy!




Comments

Popular Posts