Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Picky x SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule

Previously, I've done a review on Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Toning Toner, which is a daily toning toner for sensitive skin. Thanks to Picky, today I'll be reviewing another product from the same line, which is the SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule.

With 100% Madagascar Centella Asiatica Extract, this ampoule helps to calm and hydrate the skin, strenghtening skin barrier and improves skin's water-oil balance.

Packaging :

I got mine in 55ml bottle, it's also available in 30ml and 100ml. The ampoule came in a tinted glass dropper bottle packaging.

Texture :
Transparent, liquidy texture

Scent :
Contains no artificial fragrance, hence the natural scent 

Review :
Absorbed easily and super lightweight on my combination skin, which is perfect for my morning skincare routine as my skin tends to get oily during the day.

My skin stays hydrated during the day, and I can easily skip my gel moisturizer after using this. However at night, when the temperature drops, the moisture content in my skin drops too, so I layer this on to hydrate my skin, and later top it off with gel moisturizer.

Made with hypoallergenic ingredients, this doesn't seem to cause any skin irritation on my sensitive skin. 


This is great if you have sensitive and easily aggravated skin since it does not have a long ingredient list. In terms of hydration factor, it's quite adequate for my combination skin, however for those with dry skin, this might not provide intense hydration and you'll definitely need to layer this on. It also works great as a mask, soaking a few cotton pads and sticking them all over my face does helps to calm my skin after a day out in the sun 😊

If you're interested in trying this out, Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule is available at SKIN1004 Malaysia official shopee store. 

https://shopee.com.my/skin1004.my?smtt=0.0.9


Comments

Popular Posts