Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Picky x Tiam Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

My skin tends to yoyo between combination and oily, with the occasional dry spots whenever the weather changes and there's a drop in humidity. But most of the time, my skin tends to be oily, so skincare that caters to oily skin are a holy grail for me, such as this Tiam Pore Minimizing 21 Serum which I've recently received from Picky


𝐓𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

Suitable for those with oily skin and large pores as it helps to regulates excess sebum production.

Key Ingredients :

20% Niacinamide 
  • Tightens pores
  • Refine uneven skintone and texture
1% Zinc PCA 
  • Control sebacous filaments
  • Anti-ageing
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water
  • Removes impurities
  • Exfoliate dead skin cells
  • Excess sebum control
Packaging

40ml glass dropper bottle 


Texture 

The texture reminds me a lot of my previous hyaluronic acid serum,  which has a clear, slippery, liquidy texture. A quick peek on the ingredients list and I noticed it contains Sodium hyaluronate, which is a salt form of hyaluronic acid and provides great hydrating factor.

Scent 

Contains no artificial fragrance, hence the natural scent 



Review

Despite containing a high concentration of Niacianamide, this doesn't irritate my skin at all and I did not experience any dryness even though I use this on a daily basis. I have oily T-zone and this mattifies my skin, making my pores look much more smoother. 

Skincare products that caters towards oily skin can sometimes be a little harsh and drying on my skin. However this has the perfect balance between mattying and hydrating my skin. It also seems to lessen the amount of blackheads on my nose, which is great because I'm not a big fan of pore strips 😂


Overall this is a must try if you have oily skin with blackheads, those with hyperpigmentation will benefit from this too as it does seem to lighten up my previous dark spots. The price for a bottle of this is quite affordable too which is another great plus!


Comments

Popular Posts