Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

BEAUTY BUFFET Invisible Sun Screen UV Protection & SCENTIO Amino Acid Milk Facial Foam

Beauty Buffet has recently released their invisible sunscreen and me being a sunscreen hoarder, it's an absolute must to try it out, especially when it has a really tempting name. I love how they  named it invisible sunscreen as it kinda gives the hint that it won't leave any obvious white cast 😆

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐕 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐏𝐅𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐀++++

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 : 

Ultra lightweight hybrid sunscreen with duo protection technology

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Octocrylene, Avobenzone, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate - Chemical sunscreen
  • Titanium dioxide - Physical sunscreen
  • Organic Aloe Vera Extract - Anti-inflammatory and for skin hydration
  • Super Vitamin E, Tocotrienols - Skin rejuvenation properties
  • Alpha Bisabolol - For skin soothing
  • Olive oil - Maintains skin elasticity

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild floral scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

White, creamy texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

50g plastic squeeze tube bottle 

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM42

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

True to it's name, this sunscreen really is invisible once blended on skin. It has a smooth, creamy texture that doesn't leave any noticeable white cast. Perfect under makeup as well as it's quite hydrating and doesn't seem to pill.

I was expecting it to have a slightly filmy finish based on the ingredients but surprisingly it doesn't feel greasy at all! It feels very lightweight on skin and gives a semi matte finish. My skin feels moist and supple afterwards, and it doesn't emphasize my skin's dry areas.

If you don't mind the added fragrance which btw smells really mild, this is another great hybrid sunscreen to try!

Last month I've posted a review on SCENTIO Milk Plus Whitening Q10 Facial Foam which I have thoroughly enjoyed. Their latest Amino Acid Milk Facial Foam bears some similarities with the previous cleanser I've tried, both have the same nice, milky candy scents which I love! However there is a slight difference in terms of key ingredients.

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐢𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐚𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

A foaming facial cleanser developed for deep cleansing. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • Wheat Amino Acids : Helps retain moisture in the epidermis, also helps in firming and tightening the skin
  • Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins : Makes skin smooth and brighter
  • Co-enzyme Q10 - Protects skin from environmental stressors
  • Aloe Vera Extracts : Reduce inflammation and keeps skin hydrated
  • Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin E : Prevent premature aging and for promoting skim healing
  • Polyquaternium-7 : Serves as a thin film over the skin to help retain skin's moisture level
  • Glycerin - Leaves skin soothed, comfortable & hydrated

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Contains fragrance, milky-like scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light pinkish, thick, creamy texture that lathers to foam

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

100ml tube packaging

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM31.90

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

This facial foam cleanser has a milk candy scent which reminds me of my childhood snack, it really does smell like the round shaped milk candy which I used to really like. It also smells quite similar to the Beauty Buffet Scentio Milk Plus Whitening Foam Cleanser. However the scent is much more noticeable with this cleanser as the scent seems to linger for a while on my skin.  

It has the same thick, creamy texture that easily lathers into soft, fine bubbles. Instead of white, this cleanser has a soft pinkish hue that matches the colour on the tube cap packaging. I find it works great as a heavy duty cleansing foam as it easily cleanses away makeup, sunscreen, dirt, grimes and impurities. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed with soft and supple skin, minus the tight feeling. Overall this is perfect for my combi-oily skin type!

Available at :

1) Guardian Malaysia (Offline Store)

2) HK SASA Malaysia (Offline Store)

3) Tokyoninki (E-Store)

4) HERMO (E-Store)

5) Guardian Malaysia (E-Store)

6) SASA Malaysia (E-Store)

7) Shopee Official Store

8) Lazada Official Store

9) 7-Eleven (Selected Store)

10) Family Mart (Selected Store)


Comments

Popular Posts