Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Water-Fit Sun Serum & Sleeping Mask

Skin1004 is one of my favourite korean skincare brand. Perfect for beginners as I find their products to be quite minimalistic. Their Hyalu-Cica line has been ony wishlist ever since they first came out, thanks to Picky I finally got the chance to try out their sunscreen and sleeping mask. Yay! There are however a slight delay in shipping nevertheless I finally got the chance to try them out and here are my reviews ☺️

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮-𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

A non-nano chemical sunscreen that blocks UV rays, while simultaneously hydrating the skin. 

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Hyalu-Cica Formula - Unique combination of Centella Asiatica Extract and Hyaluronic Acids simultaneously heals and hydrates the skin
  • Niacinamide - Skin brightening and anti-inflammatory
  • Hyaluronic Acid - Skin moisturizing
  • Uvinul A Plus, Uvinul T 150, Iscotrizinol - Chemical sunscreen
  • Tinosorb M - Hybrid sunscreen

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance and EO free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Milky texture

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 

50ml pump packaging

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5 

This sunscreen feels very lightweight yet hydrating on skin. The milky texture makes it easy to spread on skin and there's a slight watery feel whenever I apply it on my skin. It gives a slightly dewy finish with no hint of greasy-ness. Best of all, it doesn't leave any white cast! I did not experience any stinging sensation from this sunscreen but then again I do have resilient skin type and rarely react to any sunscreen. Overall a must try for chemical sunscreen lovers!

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐮-𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

A lightweight gel sleeping mask formulated with pear and melon fruit extract to calm and vitalize skin throughout the night.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Hyalu-Cica Formula - Hyaluronic Acid + Centella Asiatica : Replenishes the skin's hydration level and prevents moisture loss overnight
  • Melatonin - Helps firm the skin
  • Artemisia Herba & Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract - Strengthen the skin barrier to make skin firm and healthy 
  • Ceramide Biome - Provide powerful elasticity and strengthen skin barrier

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free, mild melon scent

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light bluish gel type consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 

100ml plastic tube packaging

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5 

I love the moist water-gel type texture of this sleeping pack! It's cooling and refreshing on skin, lightweight and non greasy. The scent is quite pleasant and it's actually a natural scent from the ingredients. The colour is pretty as well, a light bluish hue from the Gardenia Florida fruit extract. I mainly used this before bed time as the last step in my skincare routine. I find it provides adequate hydration to my skin and doesn't seem to cause any clogged pores. It's also great for cooling down skin, perfect for hot and humid days!

Comments

Popular Posts