Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

FACE REPUBLIC Vita Glow Niacin Toner

Vita Glow Niacin Toner is a recent release from Face Republic glow line. I first knew about this toner on Aug and I'm so glad to get the chance to try this out 😍 The square shaped bottle is quite unusual and the yellow tinted bottle is really vibrant, very eye-catching. I'm already hooked with the beautiful packaging before trying it out, lol. However I do have high hopes for this toner as it boost a great list of key ingredients ☺️ 

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒔 :

Brightening toner that vitalizes and purifies dull, uneven skin tone with vitamin ingredients, leaving the skin smooth and hydrated.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Niacinamide (50,000ppm) - Brightens skin tone from the inside out
  • Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (1120ppm) - Actively plumps the skin for a youthful glow and vitality
  • Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract - Hydrating, plumping ingredient that attracts moisture to skin
  • Ascorbic Acid - Evens out dull and rough skin for a clear, healthy complexion
  • 7 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid - To deeply hydrate skin

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Mild, citrusy scent from the Bergamot fruit oil

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Clear, watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

160ml plastic flip-cap bottle

𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 : 

RM47.41

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 :

I love the overall vibrant packaging of this toner! Square shaped, flip cap bottle with beautiful yellow tinted bottle ✨

The toner itself is super watery and it sinks fast into skin. It has a mild citrusy scent from the Bergamot fruit oil listed in the ingredients. It's gentle on skin and I haven't experienced any stinging sensation on my skin. It's very lightweight too and feels refreshingly good on my skin. 

There's a slippery feel to it which reminds me of Hyaluronic toners, it's hydrating on my skin and great for brightening up dull skin and to even out skintone. A great addition to my daily skincare routine as I'm prone to pigmentation!

Free from artificial fragrance, alcohol & colouring. 

Available at :

Shopee Flagship Store

https://shopee.com.my/facerepublicmy.os

Lazada Flagship Store

https://s.lazada.com.my/s.4NBrN


Comments

Popular Posts