Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

MILK TOUCh Five Flower Dark Spot Line

Milk Touch is a skincare brand by Korean influencer Hong Yeong-gi and the brand is fairly new as it's only been around since 2019. I've previously tried out their Green Apple Pore line and was quite impressed with the overall quality of the products. 

Dark spots and pigmentations are a constant battle for me, especially as I'm constantly exposed to harsh sunrays all year round. So I'm always on the lookout for brightening skincare. Thanks to Picky, I got the chance to try out these products from Milk Touch that specially combats dark spots. Yay! 

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐝

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

  • Provides 3-step brightening care to help reduce the dark spots and brighten the skin from the inside out.
  • Helps decrease the production of Melanin in the skin for a clear, radiant-looking complexion.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • Instantly removes dead skin cells with natural exfoliants like Papain, Bromelain and boosts the vitality of skin.
  • Formulated with 5 kinds of flower extracts such as rose, cherry blossom for a mild brightenting, soothing effects.
  • Contains 5 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid to keep the skin moisturized effectively without any sticky feeling.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Soft cotton pads with an embossed side for exfoliation and a smooth side for soothing skin

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

60 pads (130ml) in plastic tub packaging

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5 

These fragrance-free toner pads are super soft but they're definitely not jumbo sized as I've seen larger sized toner pads than these. There's an embossed side for exfoliating and a smooth side for soothing skin. The essence feels quite refreshing on skin and doesn't leave any sticky feeling on skin. Exfoliation is mild for my resilient skin and doesn't seem to cause any irritation. 

The plastic tub packaging contains 60 toner pads and doesn't come with its own tweezer. However I don't quite mind as I got lots of extra tweezers at home 😆


𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐦

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

  • Provides 3-step brightening care to help reduce the dark spots and brighten the skin from the inside out.
  • Helps decrease the production of Melanin in the skin for a clear, radiant-looking complexion.

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔:

  • 5 kinds of flower extracts such as rose, cherry blossom - For mild brightenting, soothing effects
  • ▪️5 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid - Keeps skin moisturized 
𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :
Fragrance-free

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 
Watery consistency

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

40ml glass bottle dropper

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 4.5/5

This serum has a gel-like, viscous texture which feels hydrating on my combi skin. It feels slightly tacky at first before it gets fully absorbed into skin, however once it dries down, it makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. For the time being, I haven't seen much difference in my dark spots, but it does give me a healthier, plumper looking skin without causing any breakouts. Overall these are a little too mild for my resilient skin and it'll definitely takes some time to see some noticeable result. Nevertheless I still enjoyed the thick, viscous texture of the serum 💕

Both products are available at StyleKorean Global and Yesstyle.

Comments

Popular Posts