Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

TIA'M Snail & Azulene Sleeping Mask

TIA'M Snail & Azulene Sleeping Mask has been sitting in my cupboard unopen for months😆 and finally it's time to try it, just in time for the rainy, humid weather which has currently caused my skin to feel slightly drier than usual. I've won it from a giveaway from TIA'M and it also came with a free keychain 😁

Anyway this is the second product from Tiam Snail & Azulene line that I've tried. Previously I've tried out TIAM Snail & Azulene Water Essence and really loved it! 

𝐓𝐈𝐀'𝐌 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥 & 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒕 :

An overnight sleeping mask that helps to relieve and revitalize the signs of stressed, fatigued skin

𝑲𝒆𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 :

  • 85% Snail Secretion filtrate - Replenishes dull, dry and fatigued skin and improves the appearance of skin elasticity
  • Panthenol and Betaine - Form moisture barrier to reduce moisture loss 
  • Azulene and Allantoin - Refresh stressed out skin from external stimuli and restore healthy, comfortable skin.

𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 :

Slightly citrisy, lavender-like scent, probably from the Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil

𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 : 

Light purplish, creamy, gooey texture 

𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 :

80ml plastic tub 

𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 : 5/5

This sleeping mask is great for soothing skin! It feels very refreshing on skin despite the thick, gooey texture. I keep it refrigerated as I love the extra soothing, cooling effect it has on skin. However it does get a little messy due to its stringy, gooey texture, so I always scoop them out using a small spatula. 

Despite the thick texture, it sinks into skin quite easily.My skin does appear much more firmer and well hydrated after using this. It also doesn't seem to cause any clogged pores and breakouts on skin. A must try if you're a snail mucin fan!


Comments

Popular Posts