Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

UNLEASHIA Vegan Cosmetic Brand

Unleashia is a PETA-certified vegan cosmetic brand specialized in glitter products. This korean makeup brand has a lot of beautiful sparkly products, ranging from eyeshadows to lipbalms. I was recently gifted 3 of their products by Luna Beauty in a joint collaboration review with Unleashia. 

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 - 𝑵𝒐.3 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆

This is my favourite out of the 3 products from Unleashia 😍 It's a glittery eyeliner that's perfect for highlighting the inner corner of eyes and for creating the aegyo sal look. 

The shade No.3 Brave has super fine, coppery-gold micro glitters that give a beautiful, sparkly finish. Creamy and pigmented, it's long wearing and doesn't seem to cause any irritation to my sensitive eyes.

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭 - 𝑵𝒐.10 𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑴𝒖𝒉𝒍𝒚

This is a pinkish tinted lip gloss that gives a nice, natural looking, glossy shine to lips. It has a creamy texture that doesn't feel sticky at all. It's hydrating on the lips and feels very comfortable to wear. 

The colour is not quite noticeable if you only apply a layer of it, especially if you have pigmented lips. So I usually apply it on top of my lipstick or lip stain. This also doesn't have that sweet, juicy flavoured that lip gloss usually has, which is kinda sad as I prefer my lip gloss to taste good 😂

𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 - 01 𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

I picked a lighter shade than my skintone as I'm using this for brightening my dark undereyes. The texture of this concealer is super creamy and it's really easy to blend into skin. 

Despite being lightweight, it gives full coverage on blemishes and dark circles. It doesn't crease much which makes it perfect as an undereye concealer ✨

Overall I'm quite impressed with the shimmery glitter from these products. They're definitely much more subtle than I expected, not too sparkly and perfect for everyday makeup. I highly recommend the Pretty Easy Glitter Stick as it really does make my eyes appear more brighter and less zombie-like 😂 

Available at Unleashia Shopee Official Flagship Store :

https://shopee.com.my/unleashia.os

Comments

Popular Posts