Skip to main content

Featured Post

L de Lolita Lempicka

L de Lolita Lempicka was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Sylvie de France. From the perfume ad and the aquamarine, pebble heart shaped bottle with the golden net, this perfume reminds me a lot of the deep blue ocean and mermaids. Even though I have an affinity for mermaids, I'm not too fond of aquatic scent, which is why I steer clear from this perfume for years, thinking it as another harsh clean scent.  The only reason why I got this is because of the bottle, it's been discontinued for years and I wanted to get this before it's gone. So imagine my surprise when I first tried it on. Instead of being bombarded with screechy and sharp aquatic scent, I was left with a delicious oriental vanilla scent that conjures images of Christmas baking. I immediately regret not getting a full bottle of this years before it's been discontinued, lol. Top Notes Bitter orange,   Bergamot

Enchanteur Paris Fashionista EDT

The other day, I went to a nearby Watson store with the sole  intention of replenishing my contact lens cleaner and diluter. But of course, once I get there, I couldn't resist taking a look at all the other items that were on display. At the end, I ended up buying this, Enchanteur Paris Fashionista EDT, a blind buy, as there is no tester and I pick this up based on the notes written at the back of the box,lolz.


Enchanteur Paris FASHIONISTA makes you the life of the party and the apple of his eye. Bring out your chic and stylish side with this dazzling mix and match of Orange, Jasmine and Rose.

Fragrance Notes :
Top Notes - Bergamot, Orange
Middle Notes - Jasmine, Freesia, Rose
Base Notes - Amber, Cedar Wood, Musk 

Enchanteur Paris EDT collection comes in 3 different scent, the other 2 are Glam which is in a lavender hue box and Princess which is in a girly pink box. The 1st thing that caught my eyes are the super cute packaging, it's super girly! 

I made a quick check on the notes for each fragrance and finally decided on Fashionista, not only does it contains my fave Jasmine notes, it's also in my fave blue colour and it's the last bottle in store, so of course I have to get it, haha.


The 35 ml EDT bottle cost me RM17.90, which in my opinion is super affordable. The top lid of the cap even has a princess crown, super cute indeed!


At first spray, I was quite surprised, it smells really really good and very familiar, but I couldn't quite placed it at first. I took another quick spray and let the alcohol died down a bit before I take a whiff on my wrist, the orange notes is quite dominant at first spray, then the floral combination notes entertwined with each other and gives off a very soft, feminine scent. The drydown is a warm musky ambery scent which I really love.


Since it's an EDT spray, I didn't expect it to last for a long time. I spray it at 8am in the morning and by 10am, there's only a faint hint of it that still lingers on me. With it's small size bottle, re-applying won't be a problem as it's very travel friendly. What I really love about this scent it how all the notes complements each other, it's soft, sweet and very feminine.


After wearing it for a whole day, I finally remember what this reminds me of, Katy Perry Purr EDP, hah! A few years back, I used to own Katy Perry Purr but later gift it to my best friend as I found the coconut and musk notes a bit cloying on my skin. Thankfully, the scent suits her body chemistry better and she definitely smells like coconut heaven after spraying it, lolz.

There's definitely some similarities between these two fragrances, so if you're in need of a lighter and more affordable version of Katy Perry's Purr, or perhaps like me, you're not too fond of the musky coco-nutty drydown of Purr, then do try to get your hands on this, it smells delish and with a lovely packaging, it's perfect for display on your vanity table.


Comments

Popular Posts